Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy Birthday, Stacy!

Rhett just a little "SEA SICK" But he said he would do it again in a heart beat!














Nice fish Joe!


Stacy blowing out her birthday candles!

My Precious Sister Stacy, her daughter Corley and Baby Nena!










August 1st is my sister Stacy's birthday. She is my next older sister who I love and adore more than she knows! I was sad I was unable to go to California to celebrate with her! I stayed home because Katie was here at the house and did not want to leave her alone. But Tom, Rhett and Joe went over for a long weekend to do a little golfing, fishing, diving, and just hanging out at the beach with family! They had a great time! We try and get to California every summer for a short time! We try to be there for Stacy's birthday! I am so happy Tom had a few days of fun, he SO deserves it! I was thankful he could represent the Scheurns love and support to Stacy on her birthday! They said it was awesome! Rhett said it was amazing but.... He did get sea sick and that was not to fun but... he still got some diving in!
It sounded so fun! Drew, my oldest sister's son, cooked Cita tacos for everyone for Stacy's birthday dinner! Tom said it was a great night! What could be better than family and Cita tacos?Tom said that Stacy and him went to the movies together and they had a good time! I was so thankful Tom was there to spend time with Stacy, Reese, Natalie, and Corely. Stacy is amazing in ALL she does! She is going through a difficult divorce and taking care of two special need kids, and her life is hard! Stacy ALWAYS puts Reese and Natalie first! Both of those kids are in every type of therapy along with different lessons such as horseback riding, swim and so on! Stacy is the very best mom ever! Stacy said it was great that she was able to barrow Tom for the weekend! I told her she could barrow him anytime!Stacy I want you to know how much I love and appreciate you! You are the best sister EVER!! What would I do without our long heart to heart talks we have! I wish I was as strong as you are! I love love love you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I pray this year to come will be easier! I know I have said this before but.... Try to be still and hold on to your PEACE and let the Lord fight for you! Again I love you with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment