Thursday, July 29, 2010

Miles For Myles!! Welcome Home Elder Fattaleh!
















Welcome Home Elder Fattaleh!

My nephew Myles Fattaleh returned home July 24th from the New York New York North mission! We were all so excited to see him!! I can tell you it was a GRAND reunion! Tom, Rhett, Joe, Erin. and their kids and I went to the airport!! It was great to see him but the best part of the night was seeing Myles reunited with his brothers, Forrest, Jack and Grayson!! They just kept kissing and hugging each other! It was so tender! Myles said that Jack and Grayson had grown a foot since he had seen them!! I never would of thought there would of been an Elder Fattaleh in the world! (my maiden name) Myles has been the pioneer in the Fattaleh Family! We are so proud of Myles! He left behind many friends and family that did not understand why he would leave behind ALL his worldly possessions, and serve the Lord for two years. He left behind a scholarship from ASU and so many other things! He served a very honorable great mission! I know those he taught and served will miss him dearly, not to mention all the other missionaries who loved serving with him! I know the Lord is well pleased with his service! I know we are so happy for him to have this chance to learn and grow in ways he would of never of grown if he had not served a mission!
I have always heard a funny little saying as missionaries leave to serve a mission and it is... The more MILES you walked the prettier your final Eternal Companion (wife) will be! I know this is not true but... just in case it is.... You might want to look at Myles's shoes! I am telling you when I say Myles shoes at the airport I told him that his wife is going to be HOT!!! His shoes had holes in the side and on the soles! Myles walked Miles in those shoes! I am sure Myles walked hundreds of Miles as he served the people of New York for two years! I can't wait to see what his wife will look like! Myles I hope you are prepared!!!
All kidding aside I want Myles to know how much we love him and how proud we are of him! We are also thankful to him for serving the Lord for two years so honorably! He is a great example to his brothers and Rhett and for that we thank you! WE LOVE YOU MYLES!!! or should I say Elder Fattaleh!

No comments:

Post a Comment