Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Personal Shopper!!!!


The day before yesterday I was blow drying my hair and..... My blow dryer shot craps on me!!! WOW... I was so stress over it, that I just put it in the trash and tried not to think about it anymore! I thought well maybe I should not throw it away seeing that it still blew air but it was just cold and I could still use it.... it just might take me five hours to blow dry my hair!
So now it is Saturday night and I have church in the morning and I am thinking... What am I going to do with my hair for church tomorrow!
About that time Tom said to me... "What are you going to do about a blow dryer!! WHAT.... did he really just say that to me!!!! What the HELL do you think I am going to do about my blow dryer!! NOTHING!!! It is 7:30 pm Saturday night and I am tired so I will make do with what ever happens to my hair in the morning!!
Tom says to me..."Where is the closest Ulta"? I tell him and he says.... "I will go buy you one". I was slightly irritated thinking he is joking but I soon realized he was serious! Off he went!
So I thought I would test the waters and right when he got in the car I texted him and said "could you please check and see if Ulta had a light pink lip stain! I knew that would send him over the edge and he would be sorry he said he would go buy me a new blow dryer! I did not get a text back so I thought he was just going to ignore the text and just find a blow dryer and come home! Okay one part I left out earlier was, not only did I need good blow dryer but it had to be 1800 watts and...it had to be PINK!!!
Sure enough Tom returns home in about 30 minutes! With not an 1800watt blow dryer But... He came home with a 2000 watt BEAUTIFUL PINK blow dryer! The lip stain he bought was the brand I wanted, (I did not even tell him the brand or color) The brand is called Posie, so no other brand would of done!!! Tom knows I love nice lotions so he bought me two nice bottles of lotion that smelt so good, and a few small other things!
The moral of the story is.... I will let Tom continue to be my personal shopper, I feel sure I would not of gotten such a nice blow dryer if I would of done my own shopping!
If anyone need a FANTASTIC personal shopper, feel free to call Tom Scheurn, there is no one better! He defiantly knows what he is doing!!
Tom thanks so much for such a special Saturday night treat! It was much better than Swirl-It!
Your the BEST EVER!!!! I love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment