Saturday, November 13, 2010

Why Do We Have Wisdom Teeth?
Why do they call them "Wisdom Teeth"
Why did God give them to us if they need to be extracted?

Trying to get to the car!! No easy task!!!
Finally over !!!!This is not how you want to see your Baby!!!
Rhett had to have his wisdom teeth extracted on Thursday morning! (November 11th) Dr. Brinks Austin was the doctor that extracted them! Since I am a friend he said it would be okay for me to stay in the room during surgery! I did not take any pictures during surgery, even though Rhett wanted me to, I did snap a few after the procedure was over!
Rhett had all of his dental things checked off by our dentist several months ago. Dr. Caffall told us he would let the wisdom teeth stay if Rhett served in the states BUT... if he went out of the states, the wisdom teeth should be extracted! So this is why we are just now getting his teeth extracted!! I feel sure it is worth it to him now!
Rhett was some what anxious prior to surgery but did really well except for the few minutes that Rhett had to be bagged to help him breath!! That made me a little worried for a few minutes!!
But all in all he was a champ and did very well! Two of the teeth were impacted and two were up. So Rhett's case was not to hard!
Rhett has not complained once in the past few days and has been a champ! I know he is just so happy to have it over with! The fear was MUCH worst than any pain!!
I do have to say... on the way home I almost crashed my car trying to get Rhett to stop waving at all the cars at the lights or that were passing us by!!! He had all this gauze hanging out of his mouth and he kept waving at everyone saying "That is my Friend" and then he would give some random name!! He looked like a crazy person in my car!!
Every time we would go around a corner he would say..."WHOA slow down"!
He was also directing traffic while I was driving! At one point a city bus got close to our car and Rhett said "Whoa... I don't like that bus... it scare me"!
Rhett saw a girl jogging on the side of the road and he was waving with ALL his might and he kept telling me "That's Posey!!!
I do have to say I have never heard Rhett tell me " Mom,I Love You" so many times in a two hour span!!!
He was so funny!
I am just thankful we are done and over the wisdom teeth part of the mission and I am sure Rhett is as well!
Rhett you were a CHAMP and you were HILARIOUS!!!
I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment