Saturday, November 27, 2010

Our Brazillian Son!

These are pictures Posey took of Eric when she was here!


These are two pictures from when Eric visited Rio De Janeiro!He sent these in his last eamail!
He lives about four hours away from Rio! I LOVE to receive emails from Eric our exchange student! When I open my Emails and I see I have a note from Eric I smile right away! You never know what he is going to say OR... How he will say it OR... how he will spell it!!!
I receive emails quite often from Eric and they are always so LOVING and FUNNY!!!
It is so funny how he names each person in the family and says what he thinks they are doing at the moment he writes me!! He always sends pictures as well!
He told me in this last letter that he went to the Mormon church but it was not the same because Rhett was not up front (blessing the sacrament) and he named some of his other favorite families that were not there as well! We are just so happy he has gone to church!
He said in his email that he knew Tom was out at the horses, Walker and Rhett were wrestling on the living room floor and Joe and Erin were playing softball!
A few Emails back Eric told me he called all of his family together to pray with him like Tom prayed with Eric and our family! Eric also told me that when he prays now he prays for his Brazilian family in his language and he prays for his American family in English !
We love Eric SO MUCH and we MISS him So Much as well!! He has said he is doing all he can to return to the U.S.! We will look forward to that time!
Eric we LOVE YOU with all of our hearts and can't wait to see you!!
You are a TRILLION percent!!!
Love your American Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment