Monday, November 29, 2010

"Gager-Boy"!!!

Gager-Boy is TWO!!!


This is one of my favorite pictures of Gager-Boy, He was about 14 months old!
Today is Gage's birthday! He is two years old!
I can't believe that he is already two! I remember going with Tanya to her three D. ultra-sound to see if Blake's and Tanya's last baby would "even" the brood or if this baby would "odd" the brood! Lucy and Ellie were with us as well and they were excited to see as too!!
We find out right away that Tanya ways having a boy so now things are even in the house! Blake and Tanya have two boys and two girls!
Gage... where do I start with you....
First he has always been so big for his age, like Blake was! Gager-Boy has the cutest smile! He looks like he has a"Joker" smile where the end of his lips turn up when he smiles and laughs!
Gage can be so sweet BUT... If you get him mad or you tell him something he does not want to hear he will let you know!
Gage has BIG blue eyes that seem to sparkle when I look at him! Sometimes he is a little actor! He does like to think he is so funny! AND he is!
One of Gager-Boy's worst habit is climbing on anything and everything! He has to have the hardest head of any kid I have seen! He has fallen off just about everything in my house and his house! Including the kitchen table, his bed, his parents bed, and the list goes on! I feel sure if you leave him for one second he will be on your kitchen table or...Possible on the roof of your house!
He has no Fear of anything!
Last night as we celebrated Walker's and Gage's birthday we had grilled some hamburgers on the grill! As I was cutting some lettuce up in front of my sink... I looked up just in time to see Gager-Boy climbing up onto the high bar stools!!! I quickly told him to get down and he just looked at me like "What are you going to do about it"!! So I walked around and took him down and told him if he got back up on the stools Pops was going to spank him!! About twenty minutes went by and I look and sure enough Gager-Boy was back up on the bar stools! So I called Pops over and told Pops Gager-Boy needed a spanking! So as Pops promptly came to get him ...Gage-Boy gave Pops his "joker smile" and Pops said how do you spank him! I feel sure that cute face has kept him from many spankings!
I think Pops has find his little cowboy to ride with! Gager-Boy LOVES to ride the horse! He has no fear at all when it comes to the horses! He would ride all day long if you let him! Gage will cry forever when his turn is up on the horse! Gage is definitely our little cowboy! Or should I say our "big cowboy"! I think Pops needs to find a pony for ALL the grand kids! I am just not sure though if Gager-Boy will want to share! BUT... I sure he will!
Gager-Boy Pops and Grammie LOVE you so much! We are so thankful for this "Little /Big" boy!!! Never loose that PRECIOUS smile.... with that smile you will always continue to make ALL of us smile!!!
Gager-Boy, you will always be our "Little/Big" cowboy!
Happy Birthday Gager-Boy.... Grammie LOVES you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment