Wednesday, November 18, 2009

tamy blogs? what the...........

If you would of asked me 2 months ago would i ever blog i would of said, HELL no!!! there are a few reasons why. 1st i can not type 2,or spell, punctuate correctly and have never kept a journal for more that a week at a time! But my dear sweet sister like friend Monya Williams, paid to have a blog spot set up for me! I have loved reading her blog and looked forward to the end of the day when i could read Monya's new posts! Well my blog set empty for a month or so and monya kept asking when are you going to post? Well finally she posted a for me on my blog and most of what she wrote was a lie! The only part of her post on my blog that was true was that I love her ever so much and any Minute I get to spend with her is a blessing for me! she has taught me so much in the last few months! She was diagnosed with breast caner in August and is now in the fight of her life! She is a WARRIOR and has taught me courage, and how to fight with faith!! Other things along the way she has taught me is how to decorate, where to have a fun lunch or where to go for a special treat
(Yogurtland)where to shop for fun things, but most of all how to fight with FAITH!! and as much as I have try to fight against blogging she is teaching me how to blog! who in the HELL would of thought Tamy Scheurn would blog! I can't thank her enough for setting this all up for me! Now my kids and grand kids will be able to read my blog some day and know what I was doing in my life at different times and different days in the future! MONYA , I LOVE YOU AND WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER!

I am going to post a little about my family before i start my day to day post for now on!

Yes I am still married to the love of my life tom for 32 plus years! i could not get through this life with out him! he is always there for me and our kids!he loves his grand kids, his horses, and quads! I am so happy that he gets a few hours here and there for those things! He sleeps 4 or 5 hours a night and worked 10 to 12 hours a day so support his family! Yes he still works for Earnhardts after 36 years! He is my Precious!!
Blake and Tanya have 4 kids,Gavin 7 &, Lucy 5, Ellie3 , and baby Gage 1! They are so cute each different in their own way!
Joe and Erin have 3 kids. Emma 5, Noah 3, and baby Gwen aka Gangster Gwen 1!they are our little Hawaiian grand kids, dark skin and dark eyes!
Posey and Ben have 3 kids, My buddy Vance 4, he loves his Mema (that is me) Brogan 3 and our little premature baby grey 2 months.Those three boys are a handful, but cute!if I did not see them born i would of said that they were not Posey"s kids due to the fact that they are so light skinned and blue eyes!
Walker is 23 been home from his mission almost 2 years and is going to school; and working. He is still a steady calm sweet boy, always ready to help!
Rhett is 18 (i still can't believe that) and is a senior at Williamsfield High school! he just finished up a great 9 and 1 football season! he is a defensive end and is QUITE FAST even with having knee surgery last spring! He trys to keep Tom and I young! he is fun to still have home! He is preparing for a church mission in September!
Lastly we have a foreign exchange student living with us from Brazil. his name is Eric Kintish and is a delight to have in our home! He is a senior at Higley High School and is a great soccer player. WE love having him in our home! He is ALWAYS happy and eager to help! We love him!
Tom and I are thankful for our children and grandchildren and the knowledge we have of Eternal Families! There is nothing better to know then Tom and I are sealed together for the eternities and our children to us!
I am sure Monya will check to see if I posted today to explain that it was her that wrote the first post on my blog so.... I want her to know how thankful I am to her for all she does for me! She will never know how much I appreciate her and how much I do love her! I also want her to know she is in my heart and prayers constantly and I know she can endure because of her amazing faith that she has had her WHOLE life!

2 comments:

  1. Good girl Tamy, at least I know how to start A fire under you. I look forward to seeing all the fun happenings in your life and your grandchildren and children will love you for it forever. You have the biggest heart of anyone I know, and you are my friend of over 20 years, a port, a bi-lateral mastectomy and ta da....YOU ARE A SCRUB NURSE....just a few of the reason why I adore you. Oh yeah I am signed in under your name I was not sure if I needed to post for you again today...hee hee Love monya (sisters if the heart forever )

    ReplyDelete
  2. so tonight I added a song to your blog, but I could not find the one you wanted. I asked Hales the name of it but she did not know, I think I might have not remembered the name correctly so email it to me, that way even if I am on drugs I can remember it. Love you girl, your post made me cry I thank you for your help and support

    ReplyDelete