Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hope the shopping is Done!

OK, I sure hope that everyone got all of there grocery shopping done and do not have to go back for any last minute thing! And I hope you took advantage of the great sales , I know I did!
This was an exciting day for me waiting for Posey and Ben and the boys to come in from IN. Baby Grey is so little! But when I look at him and remember when i saw him be born and fight to get strong, I know the Lords hands were in on that huge blessing in our life's!Bro- Bro was a little stand offish but, once I gave him a sucker I had him in the palm of my hand! Amazing what candy will do for you!And when I saw Vance of course it was a GRAND reunion! His face is always so animated and bright and cute! He was happy to see Mema and I was so thankful that Ben and Vance were able to come for Thanksgiving too! Posey wanted to go to Pei Wei to eat so we did and it was not as good as Rumbis! I can't get anyone to go to Rumbis with me and I have been craving it! Maybe I can talk Eric Williams into going with me since he loves it as much as I do! We are so Happy to have the Cowarts here with us! Thats something to be thankful about!
The 3 boys were so excited to see Pops and Memas new house and we are happy they came when they did because... we just got the news yesterday that this Fairview house sold tothe Wright family! We have prayed for over a year for our home situation (having two homes)would be resolved! There have been many times i would tell Tom we or I are not getting any answer to the prayers we had been asking for and felt like the Lord was not listening! Neither house would sale and we got to the final month where there was nothing else we could do! and then... the Wright family came and looked at it and fell in love with it! Then we had heard it could take up to 8 or more months for a bank to take a offer and then it would take alot of time to close but... the bank accepted the offer after a week or so and our home will close on December 15th! That is all so fast!
Why do i have to question the Lord so much? He has ALWAYS come through for me my whole life! We have to try to remember me especially have to understand this thing we call endure and know if we remain true and faithful to the end our prays will be answered! That does not mean that answers will always go my way, and when they don't at some point in my life I can always look back and understand why different things go different ways at different times and in the end I feel peaceful with the out comes! Not always easy tho! But we are extra thankful our home sold at a short sale than a foreclosure!
Now comes the fun part moving again! It is a good thing I know some strong boys! It is exciting for me to move back on my little gail drive again and it will be fun having Walker there with us!
All of the boys are on their annual camping trip the night before thanksgiving! I am sure they will have fun! I am sure Eric our exchange student is in for the time of his life tonight! He will be saying the whole time "WHY NOT" and "BERRY NICE", you have to know him to understand that joke!
Eric come home yesterday from his first soccer game and said the upper part of of the back of his thigh was scraped up from sliding on the grass! We told him it was called a strawberry and he said "NO THDAT FRUIT" we said well that is what you call it because it looks like a strawberry and he still said no that is a fruit and still thinks we are pulling his leg, no pun intended!
i am really looking forward to thanksgiving because all my sisters and bothers and their spouses and all their kids will all be together again! there will be two that are missing Sam and Peter Grey. Sam passed away a year ago in July and it has been seven years ago that Pete passed away. IT IS STILL HARD FOR ME TO BELIEVE THIS! I love those boys and look forward to our reunion when I meet them again in the Eternities!
Time is late and Vance is in my bed waiting for his snuggle buddy so i will close here and let you know how thanksgiving went!Love, Tamy
PS i hope i have enough pop for tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment