Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I am trying to learn!!!

after i just started to log off my blog and posted my last blog, I remember that My Monya BonBon said to me at lunch yesterday, (yes we went to lunch again, Red Robin this time) asked me if i checked my comments? I said what the HELL is commits! For Hell Sake now I have to learn how to check my Danm commits for Hell Sakes??? I said know i did not know anything about commits! So BonBOn explained and told me to check for that when i got home! Well as i finished blogging and i had to pull my blog back up and check my commits or i would not be able to sleep tonight wondering!
I FOUND MY COMMITS on my blog and i felt so special that Nena, Monya and Sweet Kayla left me commits!Thanks so for taking the time to send me such sweet messages! I love this! If I could only spell and punctuate and type i might really get into this blog thing!I love you girls and thanks again!
Love,
Tamy

No comments:

Post a Comment