Thursday, November 19, 2009

He took this day for me!

Once a week i give my self an injection to help me slow up my auto immune problems and every six weeks i go to the hospital for an infusion! well the next day after my injection i feel so week and VERY nauseated so... the home health care nurse Angie Hall comes to access my port and hydrate me to help me get through the day! i talk of this only to let people finally understand a little more why there are days i do not get out of bed!The medication in the injections is a chemo therapy drug and it is ebout a day and a half of discomfort when i take it!It is extremely hard on your system! I have talk to people that have taken this drug and they could not even walk for 2 or 3 days after taking it!But... i am thankful that i only have a day and a half or so of severe nausea and a terrible headache!
So this is where HE comes in!! The Savior! I rely on Him to take the mental and physical pain for me on this day of the week!I am so thankful for the knowledge that I have of the Savior that He knows and loves me! At the time I am at my sickness I do not always feel he has His arm around me, but then as the day goes on I realize that he did take that day for me! and today 11-18-09 the Savior did carry me and again I am humbled again by what He has done for me today and always! I am also thankful for the tender mercies that he sends me! My home health care nurse is so tender and sweet and she always goes the extra mile to help me get through the day! She is a GEM!!
And then there is Monya who again boost me all the way even though she is so sick, she calls me this morning and tells me to check my blog. So I check it tonight and she put music on my blog so i could not wait to feel good enough to post this night!It is so helpful to write your feelings!As sick as she is she is still trying to get me with the program!
As i was in bed today my heart kept thinking of those who are suffering with terrible affliction and all I could do for them today was to pray for them! There are so many love ones that I worry about and it is my prayer that if they feel like they cannot take another minute that they to will give that day to the Savior and try again the next day and if the next day is still to difficult than He is ready and willing to take that day as well!
On the up side of things Posey sent me some cute pictures of the boys via email and they are so cute!Posey, Brogan and Grey are coming for Thanksgiving and we can't wait to see baby Grey! I have not seen him since he was 2 weeks old and he is now 2 1/2 months and a whooping 8 lbs!
If my big kids read this post i sure i will hear about this but.... Pops let Rhett and Erik go to the 12:00 am showing of the new twilight movie with Haliegh Williams and her friends! Does anyone think for one moment that we would of let any of our other kids do this HELL no! Pops is getting to be a softy!
Tomorrow is a new day and i am happy this day is over and i am so thankful it is!And what would I of done without Tom this evening? He always helps me get through tuff times!He even brought me a special crushed ice coke to help me feel better! I love him!!!

3 comments:

  1. Tamy: I am so glad that you are blogging your feelings, and letting the DABS out there know why you are SO SICK sometimes. Unless someone actually goes through it, they do not understand it. I love how you let the Lord take over where you know you need help, that is what helps me too. I love you so much and know there is a reason we have stayed friends for so many years, besides the fact that you are my personal SCRUB NURSE. You are a light to my day, thanks, and Tell Tom we would of never let any of our other kids go out to the midnight showing of any show, I dont care if it was the midnight showing of President Monson...ha ha Eric has become a softy too, or we just trust her more...Love Monya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ladies...yes i mean tamy AND MOM haha i know you'll both see this! I love you both and tamy im so glad that my mom has you to vent to and be there to crack her ass up when she is down. You guys are hilarious together!!! i love your blog and im so excited to read it more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamy, I love this! I can hear you singing right along with your blog! You need to get Johnny and June Cash. Thank you to Monya for getting you set up. Love you.... and can't wait for the next post.

    Nena

    ReplyDelete