Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I love Monya Williams

I freakin love Monya Williams, and love spending the time with her at the mayo clinic as she tries to overcome this horrible cancer. Yesterday was her first chemo treatment and I was by herside holding her hand the whole way. She really is such a wimp, crying all the time and I need to be there for her to give her strength. I bought her the snuggie to keep her warm, as it gets so cold sometimes in those chemo rooms. We laughed when we opened up the SNUGGIE and found this funny looking light, we were not sure what it was for until Monya pushed a button on it and out very slowly popped this peculiar light, it was a book light, of coarse we thought it was something else and continued to laugh about it. I'm glad I could be here for Monya I love her and I know she loves me.

Writtem by Monya to get me to start blogging!! Love you Monya!

No comments:

Post a Comment