Saturday, November 21, 2009

Frys Sales

yesterday I went with Monya to have her hair cut before it all fell out!Her sister and two daughters and a good friend and I went with her. what a hard day for my sweet Bon Bon! She is amazing as she continues to fight with faith! it was very difficult to see her cute her beautiful hair off!We ALL cry our eyes out as her hair dresser cut her hair!As the pony tails were cut off they were handed to me. I felt like i was holding part of Monyas life in my hands and that hair was worth more money than all the money in this world! We are going to try to sew the hair to some velcro strips and make some extensions for her when her hair starts to grow back! Monya still was her beautiful self and she looked so regal last night when we went to eat sushi for date night with Eric and Tom! I actually thought that Monya looked like Princess Diane with her short hair! Again she showed such Faith as she did the harest thing she would have to do through this whole treatment! After dinner i told Eric that i thought that Monya needed a pick me up treat so we went to Nordstoms and Eric bought Monya two pairs of UGG boots, and they looked so cute on her! She even woree a pair home! and then to end a great date night we drove to Tempe to get a special treat from Yougertland!It was a perfect night and a few hours of not thinking about medical decisions.
So this morning i decided i should go to the store to get some turkeys that were on sale! I had Rhett and Erik with me (our exchange student).Well you know how you are only suppose to get only one turkey... well i told Erik and Rhett to get their own basket and I had them put some food in their baskets but also told them to each get a turkey and put in there baskets!also all their coke products were on sale. twelve packs only a 1.88! so I had them each put four of those in their baskets too! So I checked out first then Rhett and then we gave Erik cash because trying to explain a debit card to him would have been a disaster!Well We got to the car and I realized I forgot that my assignment for Thanksgiving dinner is drinks so I had the boys go back in Frys and each get four more twelve packs and a turkey to boot! But we could not figure out why Erik was taking so long, we had given him cash so it should of been a no brain er but.... the cashier asked for his Frys card and he had no clue what that was!they checker thought that he was just messing around and finally she use her own number and told him to be on his way!By the time he got to the car, he was so mixed up! He kept asking me"What is Fry Card"! After an hour of trying to explain it I told he just do not worry about it because we will never let you back in Frys by your self again!We laughed all day about it! That is one funny kid! We are thankful to have him in our home!Rhett and Erik are like my twins, they play off each other and have become very close!
I received Rhetts Seminary grade today and i was so proud of him he has an A in that class and i feel sure Rhett will be a Great Missionary! We can't wait to see where he is called!I do know where ever he is called that is where the Lord wants him to severe and that there will be many waiting for him!
Tom, Joe,Mark,Randy, and Elden went to the dunes on Thursday and rode 99 miles! those are crazy boys! But i am happy Tom gets a day off once in a blue moon and that he is able to do something fun!!Tom does for everyone so it is a good thing for him to be able to take a day for the quads or a quick ride on the horse! Tom i love you dearly, and yes those were sort of new UGGs!
So note to self"Do not send your exchange student in to Frys to shop for you! That is one way to look at it but... the other way to look at it is do not break the rules and only buy one turkey and only four twelve packs! Love,Tamy

2 comments:

  1. Tamy: ok so when I pull up your blog and the music starts I get the biggest smile on my face, I love you and I can hear you singing along in my head.
    Now for Erik....love that kid, I NEED SOME THINGS FOR THANKSGIVING IS HE AVAILABLE? I want to take him with me just for grins and giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahaha haleigh told me that everything that comes out of his mouth was hilarious...i need to meet him!!

    ReplyDelete