Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Another Day at Frys and Cosco!

It is Tuesday and I have to catch up on the the last few days I have missed on my blog! I did say i would blog for my posterity and make an honest effort in doing so!
I am also scarred that Monya will get on my blog also and blog about things i did not say or do!
Sunday I did not feel like going to church because i did not feel real good and i felt i might just stay in bed and rest! But i as I was laying there the thought come to me, how can i ask for prayers to be answered when i can't get up and go to church! And what about the Savior? His pains! What kind of pain did the Savior go through just so I could have the life i have, and how unimportant my pains were compared to His!
So i jumped up threw on a dress washed my face ect... and put a little lipstick on and left for church! I found Tom sitting with Eric and Rhett on the stand preparing to bless the sacrament. I ended up feeling better after hearing our Sunday school lesson and it reinforced my toughs again how could i stay and bed and not even try to get to church!It was a perfect Sunday! The kids came over for left over mexican food! Mom and Ralph came also and brought over lettuce out of the garden and cokes and they to enjoyed the evening with all the big kids and the grand kids!
Monday i awoke early and ran to walmart to return a few things and then i was off to pick Monya up for an doctors appointment! I love the days that I spend with Monya because no matter how dreadful the day may be with doctors and chemo and injections and labs and so on we ALWAYS found a way to laugh and enjoy the time we have together! We talk about our kids alot and how sometimes we wish we could go back and do some things different! We Talk about our husbands and how thankful we are for Tom and Eric!We are very blessed to have spouses that honor and respect us the way they do! Monya took me to a new lunch spot called the Fire House Subs! they were the Bomb! I love the new places she takes me but I do have to say that so far my favorite place is Rumbi Island Grill! Love that place!
Monya was a champ like always at the doctors today! She was expanded some more and even with the pain she was in, she still wanted to go find some special Christmas stockings she was looking for and still made me laugh the whole day I was with her! What would i do without her example of Fighting With Faith! She is a Warrior! As I sat in the car to wait for her to finish shopping, I thought to my self she is the one right now that just left the Drs office and is in pain but it me who is sitting in the car feeling like i can't shop one more step!
I have decided not to take my injection this week and my infusions because, Posey and her family are coming into town this week and i do not want to be sick and not be able to play with her and the boys! I have not seen or held sweet baby GREY since he was a few weeks old! I can't wait to get my hands on him! i was so excited Posey was coming for Thanksgiving but really sad that she was not going to be bringing Vance but... Posey called yesterday and said that Ben and Vance were coming too! I am so excited to See my buddy Vance and Bro-Bro! Vance said he is going to be my snuggle buddy, I can;t wait! Vance has always shared a special place in my heart due to the fact that when he came home from the hospital Ben and Posey were staying with us as there home was being built. So Vance lived the first 7 or 8 months with us and I fed him most nights his bottle before going to bed and we would snuggle and then off to bed he went! Those are days I will always be thankful for that I had that time with Vance!
Today is Tuesday November 24th and i have to go to the dread COSCO... to pick up a few things for Thanksgiving. And.... of course I have to go back to Frys why.... Yes to get some more coke products for Thursday and if you read my blog from a few days ago I sure you will understand when i say"I will not be taking Eric with me to FRys!
Speaking of Eric, We had the missionaries over for dinner last night and ERIC had some questions for them! I hope his questions were answered.He is one funny kid!Don"t tell him I told anyone this but....he kissed a girl by the name of Elana Saturday night and he said "Berry Nice"! Rhett was not that lucky that night!
Rhett had an appointment with Dr Braun because his knee that he had surgery on flared up a little, but Dr Braun said that it would just do that at certain times in his life and that nothing more could be done with it at this time in Rhetts life! Rhett has been a champ with his knee and hardly never ever talks or complains about it!
Off to Cosco and Frys to get those errons done with because I sure do not want to have to go to either of those places tonight or closer to thanksgiving because tonight is the finally of "Dancing With the Stars" and Eric has his first soccer game this afternoon!
And as always forgive me for the miss spelled words and for the punctuation in my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Tamy, you give me way too much credit. I wish everyone could know the pain and agony you have been through and still you endure and you will endure to the end, with no complaints. You wonder where Rhett get's his "no complaining about the knee" from its YOU. I love you girl

    ReplyDelete