Saturday, November 28, 2009

HELL!!! Black Friday!!

So when I woke up Friday morning I was thinking Posey and Ben were gone to shop for all the DEALS and my house was quiet for about an hour or two! And Rhett was with Walker and Eric was at soccer practice, I thought for a minute I had gone beyond the veil and then.... Joe showed up with his kids and asked if we wanted to go to go to a few stores and I said NOT NO but HELL NO!!! Well before I knew I was some what dress and off we all went! Joe,Rhett,Eric,Emma,Noah,Gwen and me! We went to the skate shop it was junk! I think the only thing we bought there was socks for Rhett! Then off to lunch! Someburros! It was so crowded but some how we were able to get a table and had a nice lunch together and then Joe said the wrong thing!!!!! Does anyone need to go anywhere else? So I quickly said sure lets hit Ross seeing it is Walkers birthday tomorrow! So off we went to Ross!! Joe was in there about 30 minutes and he came and found me and said "mom we got go i have to Poop really bad! I thought to my self he is now 28 years old and I still have the same trouble with him! When he was little, As soon as we get to the store he always has to go poop! I told him he is old enough to go in the store now and by his self!!! After Ross on to Old world market and then to Tillys! What a day!!! And by the way we did not find one good deal! But we had a fun day together!
As for today it was not quite as hectic. The Cowarts and Eric and I went to Lulus Target and we went to Cricket to get Eric a cell phone! "Berry Nice", and Ross
Then tonight it has been a 3 ring circus because Posey has friends and family over to visit and eat! It is nice we have enough room for everyone!
You should of seen Vance with Boone (our Dog)! Vance has teased him all day and Boone has bit him several times and Vance just cracks up laughing! Leave it to Vance to think that is funny! Vance is a cute and peculiar kid! We love the cowart boys! But they are a big handful! Just wait till baby grey gets older! WOW!!!
Tom had a great day at work today and we are thankful for that!
We are looking forward to going to Mexico with Monya Bon Bon and Eric Williams! I pray Monya will be strong enough to travel seeing she will have her second chemo round on Monday! And then Tuesday she will have her Nulasta injections! Monya has continue to amaze me in these pass 3 months! We all need to take note of her fight and faith! I LOVE that girl! In the worst of times she still makes me crack up! We ALL need to keep her in our every prayer and her family! It seems like I talk allot about her in my blogging but i can't tell you how much I enjoy the time I have with her as she goes through this journey and season of her life! I am telling you Monya had to be one of Heavenly Fathers most valiant warriors in the wars of Heaven before she come to this world!
Rhett had drivers training school today because he was stop by the police for not coming to a complete stop before turning right on a red light! He is happy that is over!'
Tom has to go to another Ward in the morning so release and to call some people in the Stake callings! It is so cute because Tom is over the Ward that Joe and Erin and the kids are in. And when Tom is on the stand the grand kids call "Pops"! I think they like it when Tom goes to there ward!
We will have birthday dinner for Walker tomorrow. We will put something on the grill!
Tuta Bang,Tamy

No comments:

Post a Comment