Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Last Night of Fun!

















The night before we were to leave, Posey wanted to take some pictures of al of us and of course As you know I LOVE pictures..... JUST NOT OF ME!!!!! I have always said... "I would rather have a root canal than a picture taken of me! I told Posey "Let me stay home and watch the baby and then they could be gone for as long as they want without a baby"! We all have come to know that baby Grey is such a sweet quiet baby and rarely does he get fussy so... I put on a little lipstick and off we went!
In Savannah there are so many streets that have these big Oak canopies lined on both side of the street and it is like a tunnel of beautiful old trees!! There also are beautiful rivers and water ways so we set out for a photo shoot!
Posey did not want me to put any pictures on my blog before the photos were edited and... that would of been in my best interest but....
We drove around to many BEAUTIFUL areas and we would unload out of the van and do some pictures and go to the next spot we find! Ben was a champ unloading the boys and driving us all over! It was fun to see all the big homes and the trees of all types! We had a blast!
We have had a great time and we are on our way home but... We are greatful we had this week to spent with the Cowarts! I know Rhett will remember this trip always as he prepares to serve the Lord full time for two years! Mabe when we get home Rhetts call will be waiting!
Pops you are a champ you made this week perfect for all of us Thanks for ALL you did for all of us this week!!
It is ALL about MEMORIES and we made MANY this week! Again Posey, Ben, Vance, Brogan and Baby Grey we love you and we are thankful for this week that we were able to spend with all of you!!! Pops, Mima and Rhett LOVE YOU ALL!!
Note to self.... why is it always so hard to say good bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment