Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pre and Post Mission!!!


This picture was brought to my attention by Mike Lee a good friend of Walkers!
Walker has a group of real close friends known as the "Lost Bro's"! They have called them selves this for years! They are all bonded tightly together... I am sure for ever!
The "Lost Bro's were so excited to go to the beach with their families a few weeks ago and Walker was a good big brother and took Rhett with him!
These boys were inseparably prior to their missions! They are all still very close but... Most all of them are married now and I think the wives keep a pretty tight reign on them so they do not get together as much as they would like to! So they do not get to see each other as often! BUT.... any chance they get to sneak away and go camping or shooting or fishing or go watch a fight and so on.... they still cherish the time they have together!
I LOVE all these boys and each one has spent a lot of time in our home! I really miss those days!
I did have to laugh when this picture was shown to me because when I looked at the picture my thought was these are the cutest boys EVER! But Mike went on to explain to me what was different about them now and then!All he said to me was look at Rhett's body and.... now look at all the other bodies.... He said to me we use to look like Rhett before our missions and now look at us!!!
Mike I think you are wrong all the "Lost Bro's look better now than ever in my eyes!!! Time will tell in four years what Rhett looks like when he returns from his mission!
I LOVE the "Lost Bro's" and the rest of these boys always and forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment