Monday, September 6, 2010

Last Day At The Beach In GA!!!!

My Favorite picture! Uncle Rhett LOVES Vance! Checking out the waves, yes they are big enough to RIDE!!!
Bro- Bro, The Center!
Momma Boys!
Body surfing on the last day!

Anyone for football??






Brogan and Pops!

Today was the last day at the beach on our vacation in Georgia!
I am not much for the beach but Tom, Rhett, Vance, Brogan, Ben and Posey love the beach!
Posey got off work early and I kept Grey and they headed off to the beach! They just had to have one more day before going home!
They all had a great day and as always and... Posey had her camera snapping away!
We have enjoyed seeing the boys... even though at times I felt like, I had taken a CRAZY pill!
I wish I had a nickle for every time Rhett told Vance, Brogan and Grey I LOVE YOU.... and if they did not respond Rhett would squeeze them harder say, "did you hear me "I LOVE YOU" Then he would kiss their face so hard they would almost cry"!!!
I think it was a toss up what was more fun for Rhett the beach or the boys!! Rhett has wrestled with these boys now for over a week and I am sure by the time Rhett leaves to go home Vance and Brogan and Grey will sleep for two days!
Tom and I were happy to have the time to spend with Posey and Ben. I am sure they will be happy to get their room and bed back when we go home!
It is sad to think that this might be the last time Rhett will see the Cowarts until he returns from his mission! Vance, Brogan and Grey will be so big by the time Rhett comes home from his mission.
It has been a blessing to spend this week with Posey, Ben and the boys!
I know a lot of memories were made this week and that is what this life is about!
We are thankful for our one and only daughter Posey. I know these last few years have been hard due to her health issues and just the ups and downs of life. But she has remained faithful and has done her best and then some! I know if I would of had to move away from my family with three little kids... I feel sure I would not of been able to due what she has done!
POSEY.... Your Mom and Pops LOVE YOU EVER SO MUCH!!!!! AND.... WE ARE SO VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!!! AND..... WE ARE SO THANKFUL YOU OUR OUR PRECIOUS GIRL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment