Thursday, September 2, 2010

Loves!!!

Worlds Biggest Oak Tree!
Pops,Vance and Brogan....."Down BY The River"!!!

Brogan LOVES his mom!!



One Proud uncle!!!

"Loves".... is a famous restaurant on the river in Georgia! They are known for their Alligator and Catfish dinners! Don't forget the grits either! It is funny how I am still in the U.S.A. and when you are in the "south" it feels foreign! The way people talk, what they eat and do not forget the HUMIDITY!!!!!
The bridge on the river where "Loves" is.... Parts of the movie "Forrest Gump" was filmed there!! I do love the architect here in Georgia! I love all the porches on the front of the houses and the huge trees!! By the way I think I found my dream home! A beautiful huge PINK house!!!

Baby Grey was inside with Mima because of the mosquito's!

No comments:

Post a Comment