Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Grey!

What about those blue eyes and dimples!
Birthday Boy "GREY GREY"!!! One year old!




Our Precious Baby!
Saying Goos-Bye!
My Hand was almost as big as Baby Grey
Grey's birthday is not for a week, it is September 12... But since we were here in Georgia Posey decided to celebrate Grey's birthday today!
We got up and went to church and I can tell you that I am thankful the church is a church of order and its teachings are the same every where in the world BUT.... if you go to church in Savannah GA The teachings are the same but the people are different than Gilbert AZ. I will leave it at that! All that matters is I know the spirit was there because I could feel it!
Back to baby Grey!
Last year at this time Posey was in the hospital and had been there about 4 to 5 weeks! She had some serious kidney problems and we were all worried about her and the baby! The doctor was trying to get Posey to at least 32 weeks and had been giving her steroids to help the baby lungs developed.
On September 12th after a long and painful stay in the hospital, the doctor felt it was in Poseys best interest to take the baby! They started her labor and in no time she had a little four pound darling baby boy!
Just when you think things are going to be okay it wasn't! Grey was in the N.I.C.U for 5 weeks! He had to have feeding tube put in and we were not able to even hold him because it would of made the baby possibly loose weight. The other reasons why we could not hold him was in premature babies they also have a hard time keeping their temperatures up! It was a very scary time!
I remember the day I was leaving to go home. I was so worried about him and I was so uneasy leaving him! Posey and I went to the hospital that day and at this point they let us hold him! I remember just sitting and holding him for a few hours! The tears just kept coming knowing I was leaving him! I just wanted to put him in my purse and take him home with me! He was small enough to do that!
As I look back on it now I can see the Lords hand in all that went on! There were so many things that could of happen to Posey and Grey but... With the Lords help and the Faith that Posey and Ben had things went quite well for all of them!
Now it has been a year and Grey is a little small but he is mighty! He is doing all he can to catch up! He has a sweet spirit about him and he has brought much happiness to Posey and Ben and his brothers! He is so mellow and just goes with the flow!
It was really amazing when I saw Grey for the first time when we got here! I picked him up and he just put his head on my shoulder and snuggled in! I said to Posey even though he has only seen me three times in the last year I felt for sure he remembered me and my voice!
Some of his favorite things are waving bye bye, saying hi, and loves to "shake shake shake" Say Momma, Momma And go to the beach! His smile is contagious and loves to eat anything! He is just a quiet, kind, sweet baby! And one thing for sure he LOVES his family. He just watches their every move!
Baby Grey or what Brogan calls him "Grey Grey" Pops, Rhett, and Mima are so thankful we were able to celebrate your one year old birthday party with you You are precious and
WE LOVE YOU and we are so thankful you are HAPPY and HEALTHY!!!!
Happy Birthday "Grey Grey"!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment