Friday, September 17, 2010

I Wish He Would Hurry!!

I am always telling my kids and friends that things happen on the Lords times! I understand this but.... why can I not apply it to my self!!!!! I TRY!!!!! I will say that most of the time I am pretty good with this concept. Prayers will be answered and things will happen when they are suppose to..... Hence the Lord's time!
He always comes through! Sometimes we get answers we like and sometimes we get answers we do not like. Sometimes it is a quick answer and sometime it is a slow answer! Sometimes it is a fairly quick answer but I think it is taking FOREVER!!!! Again because I am trying to have the answer on my time! Usually when that happens at some point, sometimes it takes a long time for me to understand, sometimes a few days, maybe a few months and there have been times where it has gone into years! I truly understand that everything is on the Lords time BUT.... Can I say that sometimes I get so frustrated that I just want to scream!!!
The answer I am waiting for right now seems to be taking FOREVER!!!!!
I hope HE hurries!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment