Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Whoo Hoo!!

Rhett had his first wrestling matches today! He was awesome ! His first was Coronado and Rhett won by points! second match against saguaro and he won by forfit! Thrird and most important match was against Queen Creek and Rhett pinned him in the second period! That was exciting!! Monya , Eric , pops, Emma, Walker and me were all there to watch! Rhett said he could hear Eric above everyone when he walked out on the mat! And it almost made him start laughing! We are proud of Rhett!! And we love him!
Eric had a soccer game yesterday and played a great game against A J! Very Nice!!!
We came home and sweet Luann Ray had made a big pot of stew us! Our house is still in boxes and we don't even know where to start but it was so nice to come home to some warm stew! I LOVE Luann and the whole Ray family! They are constantly doing for others! Bro Ray does souch for Rhett! And Jenny is so sweet to me! She is always giving me sweets and both Luann and Jenny give the cutest gifts to me! I am thanful to have them and thankful we live so close to one another!
Yesterday I was at the fairview house packing things and I was so over whelmed so I sat down on the floor and just was so tired and not feeling good and I could feel the tears coming! And I had was sitting for about five minutes when there was a knock on the door and it was Luann!she had heard we were starting to move and she wanted to help me! She begged for me to let her start putting things in het van and told no that is not the reason you are here for! I told she was there just to listen to me and get a few tears out of the way! We visited 30 minutes or so and I felt so much better! The Lord sent her toe just at the right time! I ypu Luann! I thanful that my Father in Heaven knows me and loves me. And always watches out for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment