Friday, December 11, 2009

A day of wrestling!


We got to the BIG Cactus tournament today at 10:00 am and we are just leaving at 9:40! Well worth the day Rhet won all three matches even with the stomach flu! walker come to watch his brother and was very proud of his little brother! Rhett will have 3 Matches tomorrow' we hope he has a great day tomorrow! Maybe we should hope that he still has the stomach flu tomorrow!
Tom has been at work most of the day and finish moving lots of stuff from the fairview house! Tom never stops! We are so thankful for all he does for us! It has been a tuff day fore because of my infusion yesterday , I never feel
Very good for a few days after my infusion! But greatful I was able to go! Walker is a sweetheart he drove me today!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment