Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thing are moving Along!

I feel sure that when i think we are getting close on unpacking things for the house, then in comas more boxes to be unpacked and put away! I will say at least the is some walking room room to get through the house! not are we only unpacking but with Erics sooer games and Rhetts wrestling and Toms jobs and church meetings we are just on over load right now!
And then i have struggled with my health! My joints and muscle are so sore and i am having trouble with water retension! Angie my sweet home health care nurse has been worring about me and she cae this morning to draw labs on me to see what the problem is! and she will be back later to start my hydration!
Rhett came home from practice yesterday and said coach Trulson really worked him but.... rhett said he learned alot from he! Rhett has another big tournament this friday and Saturday! He is so excited about that!
Eric had a soccer game last night and lost four to nothing! Now that is a low blow!!
Tom spent two hours putting on a new front door handle last night because our old one broke! He was not happy about that!
We are thankful for this time of the year when we celebrate the Savior being born and this year i plan on things being siimply and remembering what CHISTMAS IS REALLY ABOUT! I am so thankful for my older brother our Savior, Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment