Tuesday, December 1, 2009

PRAYERS!

If I could only learn to be patient and to remember that things happen on the Lords time... I could save my self so much pain and anxiety! We have prayed for the last year and a half that our house situation would resolve! At first we would pray that our home on Gail would sale and that did not happen! Then we prayed that our home on Fairview would sale and again at that time it did not sale!

So one night months ago Tom and I were talking and and I said why is the Lord not helping us! We felt like we had done everything that we were suppose to do, but yet we felt doom and gloom! People had told us along the 2 years it took to build our home, to just walk away from it! If we were to do that, that would mean lots of trades would not get paid and Tom felt like that was not the honorable thing to do! Tom worked endless hour to finish the home and get everyone paid in full!

But I felt like still we were abounded by the Lord! We were keeping two houses going and Tom would put in 10 to 12 hours a day at work and then work until late on both homes and would only sleep 4 to 5 hours a night! And then add on to that helping me going through the health trouble I was going through and surgery ( my Port April 15,09) was not easy! But one night Tom said we need to pray that what ever happens with our home situation will be fine! If that meant loosing both homes we decided if we had each other and our family that that was the only thing we need to worry about and what ever the Lord had planned for our homes would me just fine! We had also heard that MNI bank would not work with anyone on home loans!
When the Fairview home was completed we moved in because we had to live there for at least 6 months do to tax reasons. We had been living in the home for 7 month when some friends of our told their friends we were selling our home. they came and looked at it and fell in love with it! they made an offer and the bank took the offer!We had also heard that it would take the bank months to complete the sale! But.... they wanted to close two weeks later! WOW!!!!
So after many many months of worrying and thinking the Lord was not helping us, our home sold at the perfect time that we needed it to for tax purposes and the bank only took 2 weeks to close! Every minute was timed perfectly due to the Lord watching over the whole situation and the out come could not of been any better!
I want to thank my Heavenly Father for all that He has done for us! And teaching me that the prayers are answered but that we need to serenader to Him and be humble and patient! We need to remember HE KNOWS ALL and we need to understand that the Lord knows us,loves us and we have to fully rely on Him and everything will be OK with His help!
So now after all this time we get to move again! But it is well worth it!!!
Things have been ectic here with Posey and Ben and the kids, but fun! We got together for a family portiat and that was an event! But to be truthfull all ten grand kids were really good! Our good friend Rob K. took the pictures for us outside! And then we all went to Fudruckers after and Pops bought everyones dinner! Pops is ALWAYS there for all of us! We Love you Pops more than you know!
I took Monya for her second round of chemo yesterday and then we went back to Mayos today for here Nulasta shot! Both of those treatment are so hard on her! The chemo makes her so sick and the shot helps her White blood cell to produce more so there for every bone in her body hurts so bad especially her pelvis,hips, and her legs. I am telling you I have never seen some one go thru something so difficult and yet she still laughs and runs errons and does for so many people and her family! She had quite a lot of hair lost yesterday and even more today! My heart hurts for her! I have to Admitt we had a few tears on the way home from Mayos yesterday as Monya was pulling hairs from her head! I can't believe how she does it! I give my self one injection a week and then the next day after my injection the home health care nurse comes and hydrates me do to the fact that I get so sick from that injection. And how dare do I complain after seeing all that Monya goes through! She is a CHAMP!!
Our exchange student Eric won his first soccer game tonight and even made two goals! We are proud of him!
Rhett started wrestling this week and looks like he will be wrestling 171s. we hope he has a season that he is happy with! He is so strong and CUTE and we are ever so proud of him! Tom took him out tonight to get new wrestling shoes! Go RHETT !!!!!!
Ben left today with Vance to go home and Posey will be going home in six days! Brogan and baby Grey stayed with Posey
The night is getting late and we are going with the Williams tomorrow to Mexico for a few days! so I will say good night and don't forget to say your prayers tonight and always because prayers are ALWAYS answered at some point and time and the Lord will let you know the answer!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOUR MORE AND MORE EVERYTIME I READ YOUR BLOG. I SWEAR YOU WERE AN ANSWER TO OUR FAMILIES PRAYERS. YOU BEING THERE FOR MY MOM THE WAY YOU ARE, I KNOW THAT FOR AT LEAST ME, I WORRY SOOO MUCH LESS KNOWING THAT SHE IS WITH YOU. SHE TRUSTS YOU AND LOVES YOU SO MUCH AND CAN BE OPEN AND VULNERABLE WITH YOU WHEN I KNOW OTHER TIMES SHE FEELS LIKE SHE HAS TO BE STRONG IN FRONT OF US. THANK YOU FOR BEING THAT PERSON FOR HER. I LOVE YOU FOR THAT (not ONLY for that...i hope that one day when i grow up hahaha im just like you and my mom...CRAAAAAZY LADIES THAT NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO RESPOND TO WHEN YOU GUYS SAY HALF THE SHIIIIZ THAT YOU GUYS SAY HAHAHA) HAVE FUN IN MEXICO, YOU'LL BOTH BE SICK BUT AT LEAST YOU GUYS HAVE THE GUYS TO KEEP YOU COMPANY AND BRING YOU FOOD :) SEE YOU LATER!!!

    ReplyDelete