Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Home sweet home

December 7th and Tom decided it would be a good day to move back to the Gail house! As excited as I am to move back...Tom picked the worst day possible! It rain all day, posey was trying to get packed up to fly home this morning, Rhett had a football banquet tonight, Walker had to study for an exam and Joe had to be home by six and the Elders could only help for a few hours! I had to pack and go look for a bed that would fit in our room and Tom has been up since the wee hours this morning and is so very tired and his back is killing him! but you know Tom he gets it into his head and by danm he is going full speed ahead and it is one A M and he is still
Working and who knows when he will stop!
We still have small things left to move but all the beds and sofas have been moved!
Now I will go crazy until this house gets situated! WOW I feel sure I might be going crazy now! but we are so thankful for all Tom does for us and for our kids that helped us move today!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. HOME SWEET HOME my freakin a...... I am so mad at you right now I could scream....no I think I will just do a little post on your Face Book instead.....why did'nt you call me to help we have Blakes truck and I need to do some service once in awhile....poop on you

    ReplyDelete