Friday, December 18, 2009


Today has been a long day ! I unpacked a few more boxes and then off to the doctor. Angie my home health care nurse call dr Tingey and talk to him about some things that was worring her! I thought the water retention But dr Tingey said it was still there and has now ordered more labs ! So I will have to wait until Angie comes on tuesday so she can do labs thru my port!
Then Eric and I grab some lunch and off to the wrestling tounament! I was not feeling well so I went out to my car and slept for awhile Tom , Walker and Eric watched and when it was close to the time Rhett would wrestle Tom would call me! So right before Rhett wrestled Tom call me and I hurried in and Rhett ended up pinning his kid in 38 seconds! So we waited almost 4 hours for one matcht to last 38 seconds! WOW, next time give us a little more filming time!!
And if you are wondering why I took a picture of all the wrestlers with there singlets down and bare chested, it is because they all have to have what they call "skin checks" And what they are looking for is Ring Worm and finger nails that are to long and have to be clipped!
So Rhett will start in thr quarter finals in the morning!
Rhett stay pumped and we are proud of you know matter what! We are thankful for such an great fun son! We love you!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment