Friday, December 11, 2009

Ramdom!

Today I went to the hospital for an infution and I had to walk to walk so far from where the car was parked to the hospital! There is contsruction
going on ! I swear that hospital has been torn up for years ! When I got to the infusion room every person was complanimg about the the mess and the parking! So I didn't feel so bad!
Then we celebrated Ellies birthday and then hurried
To tithing settlement.
Then we went home and worked on the unpacking thing! I can only tell again that we are not moving again until I am dead! I thought you might want to see what just our bathroom looks like! I AM GOING CRAZY!!i would like for my house to be done and I could be just like this little house!
I will tell you that i got a 30 minute pedacure betwee the hospital and elli's party!
Very nice!! Very sad because Eric lost hos soccer game tonight 1 to 0 it os one AM so i meed to het a tesy before i have to get up because the home health care nurse come and them im off to rhetts big tournament at Cactus High! I get so stressed before he wrestles!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment