Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sad day!

Today was the day of our good friends funeral? Suzanne Tates funeral. She passed away from a heart attack. She was so young(59) years old. She always seemed to be so happy and had a zest for life. She will be missed by many!
After the funeral Tom and I stop to get a sandwich and we talked about the service. We felt sad that the service was not more personal. We know she is in a better place and at least that is comforting to know.
When we were done with lunch it was back off to the Fairview house and continue packing and moving. I will never move again as long as I live! It is so stressful and I am so very tired but I can not stand living in complete caos! I can,t wait until every thing is put away and I can enjoy being back in my old but new house' we recarpeted, painted and put in new lights and fans and the new furniture looks great!
As stressful as all of this is I know we have been so very blessed to of sold the Fairview house! And the Lord has blessed us in how fast the trasactiom has taken place! It took only about three weeks!
After a year and a half of prayers we now know that our prayers have been answered! We had been asking the Lord to let us know where we are suppose to live and he sent the Wright family at the perfect time to buy our Fairview home!
I feel sad for Tom because he has put such hard work into that home and countless hours and he loved that home but... He now know that things happen for a reason!
I adore my Tom Scheurn for all he does for me and our family! He is the best ever! He is my forever my sweetheart!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment