Sunday, December 20, 2009

I pray The Lord Understands!

It is Sunday the 20th of December and it as always has been a very hectic last three days or so!
Between moving and Christmas shopping and Rhetts wrestling I feel sure that I have already gone crazy!
Every time I think again that we are getting close to be unpacked Tom brings another few boxes in! Love Tom more than words can say but on the other hand he can be so Danm anal about certain things! He gets going on something and he just will do more harm than help sometimes!
While we lived on Fairview he would come over to the Gail house and pack up stuff that did not needed to be packed up! So he keeps bringing in stuff that i did not know he packed up... there for i feel sure I will never be unpacked again!
Another thing he does is he says what can i do to help and.... then when i tell him it stresses him out if you tell him more than one thing to get or to do! I am thankful for the little shopping he did in between wrestling matches yesterday and for driving me to a few stores and letting me get some shopping done while he waited in the car and then that way i did not have to find a parking place! And we did enjoy a quick sushi date last night! And then when we got home i went to 31 flavors to get Tom a special treat! A thick chocolate milkshake!
The wresting tournament was good, Rhett was a little disappointed that he did not wrestle as well as he would of like to! Of course Dad andI were pride of him! He had hurt his arm but continued to wrestle! He won 2 and lost 2 so not bad! I did fell bad that the higley kid that Rhett wrestled, his elbow got hurt and he had to go get exrays done on it! Still not sure of the out come for him! I asked Rhett how he thought it got hurt and Rhett said he thought it was the double chicken wing that Rhett had him in!
So after this week i have been so tired and i did not have the strength to go two the grocery store and we were suppose to go to the Pugmires for a neighborhood soup get together and i did not have anything to make soup with! I told Tom that i had to go to the store and he said than we will not go! But the kids really wanted to go and they wanted to have my fantastic clam chowder so.... yes i went to the store anyway! Tom was not happy about it and waited in the car while i went in! So I walked in with pride like i owned the place! Did i feel bad i broke the Sabbath? Yes I did but i ,feel sure the Lord knows my heart and he understands that some times you just have to go to the grocery store sometimes on Sunday! I think the soup will be awesome! At least it smells like it will be!
Tom,Walker,Rhett,Eric and me went to Blake and Tanyas ward today be cause Blake played the a special musical solo on the piano today! It was beautiful! The man that spoke after he played was very moved and emotional when he got up to talk after Blake played. He said that his older sister played the piano very well for so many years and he loved it especially allot at Christmas when she played the holiday music! He preceded to tell that his sister had passed away not to long ago. He wepted as he talked of her and thanked Blake for the beautiful music he played! He said he misses his sister and her music so much!
It is great when the spirit abides with you! We get caught up in the worldly things especially at Christmas and we forget the true meaning of Christmas! It is my prayer that we all can take some time out to be thankful for our Savior and older brother Jesus and all that he does for us! It is like the saying that Erin gave to me it reads,"Heaven, Don't miss it for the world"!

No comments:

Post a Comment