Sunday, July 3, 2011

Pisa Italy...July 3, 2011

I love the leaning Tower behind Anziano N.Rhett Scheurn!
This morning I a woke to my phone "dinging"! I check to see who was trying reach me AND... I look and what do I see!!!! Anziano Scheurn!!!!
! The text read.....Hi!!! I just met your son in Pisa!!! He's a great young man. -Heather Brown, Salt Lake City UT (on vacation).....WHAT.... HERE COMES THE TEARS!!! They would not stop!I quickly text Heather back back and said...."Oh my goodness!!!! How thankful I am for this text!!! You are precious and so is he!!! Thank you thank you! Did you go to church with the anziani? THANK YOU!!! FOREVER!!!! I love you and I don't even know you!!!Thank you more than you know"!!!
Her and I continued to text back and forth!! What a special Sunday morning treat!!!

Tom has always said "why do you take pictures of any random missionaries AND then send picture to their moms that you do not know"??? Tom now understands!!! The tears were flowing when he saw the pictures!!! I now can add Heather Brown on my list of people I love!! Heather thank you for taking time on your vacation to find the Aziani and take their picture and send them to us moms!!! Have a great vacation with your beautiful family!!!


Big Hugs!
Tamy!

Location:California 79,,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment