Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Week At The Beach!!!

Tom and I took a quick week at the beach!! It was a little warm but all in all we had a wonderful time!!! Tom is a beach kind of guy...I perfer the Mountains, But we had such a nice time with my family and grand kids....Yes grand kids!! We took Gavin and Lucy with us and they had a great time!!! The best part of there trip was being spoiled by their Aunt Stacy!!!!
What a CUTE boy!!!!

My oldest sister Kim and my brother-in-law Bubba!! Kim and Nena made a beautiful pasta dinner on Wednesday night and with all of us thee was over 30 people!!! Kim I adore you and Bubba you are my favotrite brother-in-law!!
My nephews Forrest Jack and Grayson and my sister-in-law Jami AKA JANE!! This picture is for Rhett!! Rhett LOVES his cousins!!!
My sister Stacy who we stayed with! She is amazing!! Stacy took care of Tom, Gavin, Lucy and I all week at her house! She made things so nice for us!!! Stacy I LOVE YOU FOREVER!! Madison is my brother Kip and Julie's daughter> We were so happy they come over to the coast to be with us!! Corley is Stacy's daughter and I will say she is the sweetest girl EVER! Corley my sweet girl you are a precious to me!!
"The Girls" Kim, Julie, Stacy, Jami and Jami!! LOVE THEM TOO!
The girls can talk forever!!
Cousins and my nieces!!!! Corley, Valentina, Madison and Grace!!

Stacy's Son Reese!! This kid keeps us on the ball!! I think he is part fish!! Reese never comes out of the water!!
Surfer Boy Gavin! Gavin...Pops and Granny loves you so much!!! Your surfing was AWESOME!!!

Lu-Lu!! Gavin sister was a champ all week!! Lucy is so excited because Aunt Stacy took her to have a feather in her hair!! And did I say AUNT STACY SPOILS these kids!!!!!
New bathing suit from Aunt Stacy!! DID I SAY...AUNT STACY SPOILED Gavin in Lucy ALL week!!!!!
The boogie board queen Lucy!!
Corley and Lucy!!!

Not sue what this van was all about but...I is a Christmas van like you have NEVER seen!!!





The best sisters in the whole world!!!! Sis-in-law Julie, Jami.Kim.me, Stacy and Nena!!!
A Little rest and relaxing time!!! Corely curled Lucy and my hair!!! Notice the beautiful


Nena!!!

Bull, Tom and Jim Babe were able to enjoy a nice round of golf at the Del Mar Country Club!!!!
Of Course they all can have what they want, WE SAID!!!!!!!!! Reese, Valentina, Grace, Natalie, Gavin, Lucy!!!
Lucy, Gavin and Grace Tignini!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment