Friday, July 8, 2011

Good Byes!!

Gavin and Lucy had such a great time in California! I feel sure the best part of the trip was being spoiled by their Aunt Stacy!! They LOVE her more than words could say!!!! Saying good bye to Aunt Stacy was traumatic to say the least!! My sweet sister Stacy always for years when we leave to go home..... She runs along the side of our car for about a block or so WAVING good bye!!! This morning as we left I was going to take her picture! The first ten miles or so are always so sad as we leave to go home but this time... I look back and I see Gavin or as Aunt Stacy calls him... Gavilies, he was sobbing!!! I could not help but to take these pictures to send to Aunt Stacy!! Then I hear Lucy sobbing as well!! Man.. This was a tuff morning!! It is a good thing Tom held it together as well as he did!! Aunt Stacy WE LOVE YOU!! !!!! Thank you for EVERYTHING!!! You are the best Auntie and Sister EVER!!!!!!


Gavin and Lucy cried them selves to sleep BUT not until outside of Alpine!!!!! :(


Watching Aunt Stacy run along our car!!!


Good Bye Aunt Stacy!!! We ALL love you forever!!!!



Big Hugs!
Tamy!

Location:Kumeyaay Hwy,Ocotillo,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment