Sunday, July 17, 2011

LOVEEEEEE!!!!!!

Wooow Tamy Scheeeuuurnnnnnnnnnn
I looooooooooooooveeed thee shirts I loved the letter I loveed the tortillas I lovved the candys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!100%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
I lovee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! I ate a bag off toritillas!!I used a shirt yesterday the green one hahahaha
In Brazil everything is ok! My mom is kind of mad... because I dont want to be an engineering anymore I want to be a Pilot! But she think that is not a good job! Im really confused!
Im going to travel, im going to RIO DE JANEIRO!!! hahaha with Tuzara and another Friend his name is Igor
I will take some pictures and I will send to you!
Last week I send an email to Rhett and he told me that he will answer later because he was really buzy
guess what? I did a test to be a english teacher here in braazil... the result comes in agost! Im wating for hahahahaha would be fun
I know Walker Scheurn!!!!!! he forgot about eric kentish! i got figth him when I come back to arizona!
I was looking your blog.. Thom is ok? He got hurt hun?tell me about your knee?
My mom asked me about the rock... could you send me a picture of one?
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
AND THAAAAAAAAAAAANKSS SOO MUCH!!! FOR EVERYTHIIIIING!!!
WITH A LOTSSSS OF LOVE
ERIC KENTISH the besttttttt

No comments:

Post a Comment