Friday, July 2, 2010

My Problem!!!!


I have a problem! It is my eyelashes! My eyelashes have ALWAYS been so short that I could not even curl them and quickly put mascara on to make them look a little fuller and longer! I have always wanted to have eyelash extensions but was so scared to have them done! I would think to my self as short and thin as they already were.... I did not want to take a chance and ruin the few I had! But... I get an email from a girl that use to be in my ward and she said she was doing eyelash extensions now for about a month and if anyone was interested to call her! So I took this as a sign and I emailed her back! SO.... today was the big day I have been waiting for!! YES.... I got eyelash extensions today! Now I have a new friend by the name of Kami, who came to my house to put my extensions on! When she got to my house she brought in a big comfortable table for me to lay on, we hooked up the ipod and Kami did her magic! I was a little nervous! I told her I just want natural lashes! She showed me the different lashes! I told Kami to do what she thought would look the most natural and, just put it in her hands! I did tell Kami if I come out of this looking like a stripper I would not be happy about that! Tom came in when Kami was working on me and he was amazed! He said he could not wait for the final out come! I have to say I LOVE them! Tom loved them as well! They are fun! You really would not know I had extensions on if I did not tell you!
If anyone is thinking about eyelash extensions I would say "GO FOR IT"!!!! Email me or call me for Kami's phone number! You will not be disappointed!
Thanks Kami you did a great job and you made it a fun enjoyable afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment