Friday, March 12, 2010

Tom!! Has Lost His Mind!!



Tom has lost his mind!! If anyone finds it could you please call me!!!! I will come pick it up!!!
Saturday Tom called me while I was at Costco and told me he had a surprise for me! Well after almost 33 years of marriage, he knows I HATE surprises! I should of seen this coming because Tom has been on the Internet looking at horses and showing me many different pictures. But... I had no idea he was headed to the sell to buy a very green broncy registered quarter horse!!
He tried to tell me that it was his anniversary present! What the hell is he thinking, I did not plan on buying him an anniversary present! But let me be clear if I did decide to buy him a gift it would not be a horse!
You would think that after Tom had a pretty bad injury from a colt that he raised and broke, that he would just enjoy riding his calm sweet mare Jaylee that I bought him for his 40th birthday!! But NO!!!!!!!!!!!
Tom always likes a challenge and loves to live on the edge!! When ever he gets a horse that is broke well and is pretty much kid proof, Tom no longer thinks it is fun to ride them! So.. he sell them and buys another broncy challenge!
I feel sure Joe and Walker were in on this and help enable Tom in getting the horse! I think Walker picked up the horse trailer and took it to Tom to haul the horse home! Every thing that Tom does Joe and Walker stick up for their Pops! They are Tom's biggest fans!
And to make things worst Walker says he wants to be the first one to try and ride this horse! I am sure that Tom will not let that happen! Cowboy Tom will be the first! Where is Posey when I need some one to stick up for me! Actually she would probably side with her dad as well!
Seriously, Tom do I need to get your birth certificate out so you can see how old you are!!!! To damn old to be on crazy unbroke horses!
So we will not be seeing much of Cowboy Tom because he will be out at the barn bonding with his new "Wilded Eyed Crazy" Bronc / horse, named Hawk! (Not sure what the full registered name is)

1 comment:

  1. WOW! That is amazing. You would think his injury (which was not so long ago) would have helped settle him down a litte, but I guess not......All I want to know now is WHAT IN THE HECK IS HE GETTING YOU FOR YOUR ANNIVERSARY???? Sister, I think we need to go shopping.......LOL!

    ReplyDelete