Thursday, March 18, 2010

Three Darling Boys!!






For those of you that do not know... Posey and Ben moved from Indiana to Georgia in February! I am so proud of Posey and LOVE her more than she can ever imagine!
When I got married I could not even stay at home by my self when Tom worked late! I would go spend the night at my moms house on those nights! I do not know what I would of done without my mom!
I do have to say that when Ben asked Tom and I if he could marry Posey I made him promise that he would never move her out of state! He did promise me that so... I am waiting for Ben to bring her back!:-)
Back to Posey, she is so very strong to leave her family and all her friends and go where her husband has taken her! Through out her marriage Ben has worked in place all over where he would fly to his job and be there from 1 or 2 days to up to more than a week! Posey would stay home by herself and then when she started having kids, she would be alone with 3 little boys taking care of them while Ben was gone! I can honestly tell you I could of never done that!
I just want her to know how proud Pops and I are of her!
Thing have been so difficult at times for her but... she just continues to do the best she can no matter what the situation is!
Posey I LOVE YOU very much and so does Pops! Like I said I do not know how you do it without your family and friends! I am so blessed to have you for a daughter!!!
I love all of Posey kids so much! I would of NEVER thought that Posey would have these fair skin, blue eyed kids! Not one of the boys look like her at all!!! Baby Gwen looks more like her child than her boys do!!
Vance and I have a special bond and I think that is because when Vance was born, Posey and Ben were living with us. So I spent a lot of one on one time with him. I would give him his nightly bottles and I so enjoyed that precious time with him! Vance loves sports. He especially loves the Georgia Bulldogs ! Uncle Walker and Uncle Rhett try to get Vance to say he loves the Sun Devils but... He is a huge Bulldog Fan like his dad! Ever since Vance was 2 or younger be can throw any kind of ball just as straight as a arrow with power as well! The other thing that Vance LOVES is animals! He loves to bend down to their level and talk right in their face! Vance does that with the goats, cats, and dogs, and has no problem trying to pick them up no matter how dirty they may be! Vance is a swimmer! He could jump off the diving board when he was two, and swim to the edge of the pool! The thing I love the most about Vance are his expression! that he gives you with his face! He can make anyone smile ,and melt your heart! WOW I miss that kid!
Brogan also know as BRO-BRO! This kid was a little scrawny kid and then he hit 20 m0nths or so and he started growing and got so big! I thought that he was going to be so short and small when he got to be an adult. WOW I feel sure I am wrong! I think he is going to be huge!! He weighs as much as his big brother! Speaking of his big brothew, I love when I hear Brogan calling Vance, Vancie! It is so sweet! I feel sure he will be a football player, and he will be the center for some football team! Brogan loves his Transformers , but I can tell you I am not sure what he loves more his army man blanket and his cowboy blanket or his toys! Actually I feel sure his most favorite thing is his mom! He is a momma boy! Bro Bro LOVES food and would eat all day if you let him! Both Vance and BroBro love being in the garden with their grandpa Cowart. Brogan and Vance love to be outside and they love to fish with their dad! They are both, ALL boy!!!
Baby Grey, he is now six months old! But.. he was two months early. So he acts like a four month old! Grey was not easy getting here! Posey has some health problem with her kidneys and when she was pregnant her kidneys got worst! Posey was in the hospital for 5 weeks before they took the baby 2 months early! I was in Indiana went Grey was born! I would go sit in the N.I.C.U. with him and he looked so small and he was. At first we were not allowed to hold him for about two weeks, because he was unable to maintain his temperture and his weight and by holding him and moving him around he would burn calories and loose weight! He had to reach to the high side of four pounds before we could hold him! The first time I held him I had to dig down into the blanket to see if he was in there! He was so sweet and it was so hard to see him get stuck with IVs and it was so hard to see the nurses put his feeding tube down his nose!!! The day I had to give him a kiss and say good-by to him because I had to go back to AZ was so extremly difficult to do! I was so worried about him and I was so sad to leave him. I sat and held him and just kissed his little face and cried! He is catching up now! I hate it that I do not get to hold often. I can't wait to hold him again and kiss and squeeze him tight! He is darling!
Pops and I love and miss these 3 little darling Cowart boys so much ! WE CAN:T WAIT FOR YOU TO MOVE BACK TO ARIZONA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment