Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jake, You Are Killing Me!!!


As usual on the Monday night the Bachelor was on and Tom, Rhett, Eric, Walker,Tom and I were glued to the TV to watch Jake and see if he he can pull it together and see what Vienna really is all about!
I still like Ali! Tom is still on the fence! Rhett, it is a full court press for Gia and Eric LOVES Tenley! For Walker, Joe and Erin I am not sure if they have come to a final decision!

Here is the big problem, Jake kept Vienna AGAIN this week! She is a WHACK-O! What does Jake see in her???? We all think that maybe he is keeping her for ratings and if that is the case we all are ok with that BUT.... if he really does like her I am going to have to say my good-by to Jake!

Last night Vienna was at her Worst!! Who does she think she is ! I think someone told her the Queen has died (did not really happen) and now she thinks she is the Queen! Who lied to her???? Jake had a double date with Gia and Vienna last night and I was so embarrassed for Vienna! She made a fool of her self by going and getting in BED with Jake after he had already gone to bed! BUT... it was great Jake sent her back to her room when she came into his room! You would of thought that Jake would of kicked her BUTT off he show for that reason alone! I am so DONE with Vienna! She is a TRAMP!!!
I do have to say that Jake had a wonderful date with Ali the girl I think he should pick! Ali is from San Francisco and that is where all the dates took place so.... Ali and Jake had a magical date! I hope Jake comes to his right mind and make the right chose by picking Ali!

As far as Tenley. Eric loves her and said she is perfect! When we all were so into watching the show last night and Jake was making out with Tenley, and the room was quite for a minute, Eric all of sudden says, "I want to be the Bachelor, how can I do that"! We all just died laughing at him! Eric is so funny! He was so serious about being the Bachelor!

Well next week we get to meet the parents of the girls and I can tell you from watching the previews Vienna's parents are as WHACKED out as she is! Gia's parents look fun and I am not sure about Ali's and Tenley's parents! They kind of drill down on Jake and I am not sure if Jake will like that!
We as the Scheurn want what is BEST for Jake! We LOVE YOU!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. tamy i love you! i feel exactly the same about this episode. why the F didn't i know about your blog?? you're hilarious.

    ReplyDelete