Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sisters!


What would I do without my sisters! Kim, Stacy, and Nena! It is my older sister, Kim's, birthday this month and due to wrestle season with Rhett I will not be able to go to California for her special day! Kim has always been the best big sister anyone could ever have! She has always been able to make all her younger sisters and brothers feel better no matter what is going on at the time!

I think it would be hard to be the oldest child in a family and it takes a special person to have that calling and be as wonderful as she is!

These past several months have been so difficult and sad for all of us but especially for Kim with the death of Kim's oldest son Sam! I have missed him so much and I can't imagine how a mother could ever get through the death of a child! Some how some way Kim continues to be the best mom and sister through her darkest hardest time of her life!

I miss Sams calls when he would just call me to check on me or to tell me he loves me! Or when he would drop by and show me his collections of stone! Sam loved the out doors and nature! He saw the beauty in his stones and nature and loved to share that with others! He loved ALL of his family and that also means his extended family members! I miss Sam and think of him ever so often! I did not set out to blog about Sam but as I think about my PRECIOUS older sister Kim ,I can't help but to think of Sam because I do really love and miss him!

But I am again so very thankful for Kim and want her to know how much I love and appreciate all she does for me and my family!

Kim Happy Happy Birthday, I LOVE YOU!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a gift your love is for me Tamy. As well as your love for Sam. He had a special, vital connection with you that he cherished. I'm not guessing about that; he told me that about you all the time and about the frank and loving talks you two would have, what an impact you had on him. I can never convey to you how much your time and love with him means to me. In this world, I could never ask for a better little sister than you. I love you. kim

    ReplyDelete