Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Jake, Jake, Jake!!!

Jake what are you thinking! I am loosing faith in you! I can not believe that you still have Vienna on the show!! I think you need to learn how to "hunt and fish" better!
Last night it was down to Ali, Tenley, Gia, and the tramp, Vienna! It was meet the parents night so Jake went to meet all the girls parents in their home town!
I start with Rhett's dream girl Gia! Her family were normal and really great and things seemed to go smooth except when Gia's brother told Jake if he hurt his sister he would break Jakes legs! Sightly uncomfortable in that moment but.... all in all Jake had a great time with Gia!
Then on to meet Tenley's family! Okay can I tell you about Tenley! I am so DONE hearing about her ex-husband! Get over and done with him or.... go get a shrink's sofa and figure it out!! HELL!!!
Then Ali! This is the girl I like but I have to be honest and say I was a little disappointed in her last night when she took Jake to her dead grandma"s house! What the hell was she thinking! Her family seemed normal and fun!
Okay here is where the drama starts! Jake goes to meet Vienna family and let me tell you as Rhett's said,"They are all NUTS!!!!!" Vienna go home and stay home! You are crazy! What was up when Jake and Vienna went into a bedroom together and were making out and her dad knocks on the door and then walks in and Vienna says to her dad, "Oh just give us a few more minutes! REALY ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! And Vienna"s Dad was way more then I could handle! Do you really think that he thinks Viennas a Princess! Did he forget that when she was a teenager she eloped with some guy and that marriage ended in a divorce! Jake get the hell out of Vienna"s bed and her house and NEVER go back! What else can I say to you to make you understand Vienna is the biggest TRAMP in the whole world!! Can you say"TART"!!!
So just when I think the drama has died down NOOOOOO...... Ali drops a bomb and tells Jake she has to go home because of her job! Why in the HELL did she not figure that out before going on the Bachelor! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! I thought Ali was smart and had it together but..... I just do not know what to think now of Ali! In the back of my mind and also with the previews for next week, I think Ali will come back and she will be the final one standing and receive the last rose! It is all so touching excuse me while I go wipe my tears and blow my nose.... Okay I am back!!!
I can not wait for the show to end because I am starting to loose sleep over Jake"s bad decisions!!
Jake pull it together and "SMART'IN UP"

1 comment:

  1. Wow.....Wow.....WOW! I really don't know what to say. You, Tamy my dear, are really beginning to worry me. Obviously we need to get you involved in more constructive tasks, because you no doubt are passionate about things and have plenty of time to devote to them. I'm not so sure this is the right avenue for you - watching the "Bachelor" that is. LOL! You make me laugh. Maybe we could help you become a professional blogger.....or, since you are so passionate and write so well we could get you a little side (hobby) job working at a smut magazine. whatcha think? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete