Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Sunshine!

It is such a blessing to call a special friend "My Sunshine"!
It amazes me that my tender, sweet friend that has gone through a mothers worst nightmare, a lost of a child, her only child, could still bring a ray of sunshine to peoples life's and especially mine! Bradley has been greatly missed, beyond what words can express!
As I visited with Wendy Jo today for quite awhile today, I could not help but to think about our conversation! It seems as if when we talk it is always so intense and some what emotional but by the end of the visit it is as if everything is going to be alright! We even end up with a few laughs!
I am so thankful for the plan of "Salvation"! I often get the chance to talk with Jo about spiritual things that I know to be true. and then other things that I might struggle with! It seems as though Jo always understand and helps to make sense of many things!
I pray that "My Sunshine" will be able to take heed to many things she has talked to me about! I pray that she will find joy in her life and know that is what Bradley would want for her!
I am so thankful for our treasured friendship we have shared for the last 18 years or so, and look forward to our "Eternal Life Long Sisterly Friendship! Never forget your self worth Jo, and all you have done for your family, friends and all of Bradley's friends that love you very much!
And never forget "You Are My Sunshine, My Only Sunshine, You Make Me Happy When Skies Are Gray"!

No comments:

Post a Comment