Sunday, January 31, 2010

As I Have Loved You!


This day did not start off well, and I mean from 12:00 am and thru the night and so far today! I had a very hard time getting any sleep last night for some reason or another! I would like to blame it on everyone else but... I think that due to lack of sleep and some very stressful days in the past week, and a some what hard heart, I have to admit that I am sure I am to blame for my own stress!

We got up at 5:00 am so that Tom and the boys could go to priesthood and then they came home and had french toast! Then we all got ready again to go to church at 9:00am because our ward is splitting and Tom said hat we needed to be there by nine! So I got to church first and realized that there was another ward already in the chapel so it did not take any time to figure out that Tom had the wrong time! I wondered why we were to meet at nine and not ten our normal time but did not question it be cause Tom is on the High Counsel and I thought he would of know this! But NO!

Some time I think that we just listen to what we want to listen to!
We do not hear what is important for our own self , and that is to help others, speak kind words and serve! We do not hear the promptings of the Lord due to worldly things that are not important! I know that this is true because my most unhappy times is when I am not serving someone else or thinking about what I could do to cheer someone up! I wish I could be a kinder person and not let little things get in the way of my Eternal progression! I love to do for others and I know that is what makes me happy! I love to make others laugh and feel happy but... for some reason right now that is hard for me to do. I feel like I am being tried right now for some reason, and I am not sure what I am to be learning right now but what ever it is I am just not getting it!

So today again I will ask the Lord to take this day for me and I will try harder tomorrow to be who He wants me to be! I am thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who loves me so much that He sent His Son for me so I can continue on this journey here and learn to be more like my Older Brother Jesus Christ! I also pray that some day when the time come I will be able to return to live with A Heavenly Father who knows me and who loves me and will welcome me Home someday, and say Job Well Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment