Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Jake Has Gone CRAZY, Call 911 !!!


I am so disappointed in Jake that I can hardly find the words to express myself!


Seriously Jake I thought that you were a smart guy and I trusted you so much I would of let you fly me any where in the world but.... Now I know I would never get on any plane you were flying because I can see that you do not have good judgement and I would not want to be in a situation where you would have to make a life threatening decision for me or anyone on your plane! We would all go down!


What are you thinking by keeping Vienna! I can see where you would not want to take Ali back, even though I really liked her! I understand that if she was not sure about you or her job and she first picked her job over you I am ok with that! But Jake you had two other very great girls left, Gia, Rhett's love of his life, and Tenley, Eric's love of his life! But.... you sent Gia home! Jake I have lost all respect for you! I felt so bad for you last season when you were sent home and I thought that you would know what you wanted! A nice, sweet, pretty, caring girl!


Guess what Jake you deserve Vienna! We all here at the Sheurn home hope you pick Vienna! As we all watched the show Monday night, Tom, Rhett, Eric, and I were on the edge of our seats yelling to you Jake! When you were with Gia Rhett kept saying "Gia is so HOT, and then he started saying "I am HOT" and he meant not Hot looking but HOT!!!! I think Rhett got more excited that night of the Bachelor then any other night we have watch! Every time Rhett would see Vienna he would yell "GO HOME VIENNA"!!! We all yelled at that TRAMP all night! I really wish I could tell Vienna off my self! Gia gave you her heart Jake! And you hurt her! You deserve Vienna for that! We have all grown to love Gia, she is a DOLL!!


Tenley, Tenley, Tenley, even though you make Eric HOT, wow I am so tired of hearing about your ex-husband!! How many times are you going to bring him up!!!! SHUT-UP about your ex-husband! And as far as that goes shut-up period! You talk to much!! And your voice wow, how about some "cheese with that wine"! And your dance a few weeks ago was STUPID! Grow up!! It seems as though you are not over your ex-husband so go back home and either end it for sure or get on with your life and get over your ex-husband and shut-up about him!


Vienna, back to the TRAMP!!! Really when Jake was playing with you on the Pirate Boat with the toy swords, well.... to bad that was not a real sword! (just kidding) That is a little harsh I know but at the time of the show we all felt the same way! Vienna, your ruffle on your bathing suit was ugly and your body does not even come close to Gia, or Tenley! When you were on the plank and Jake was holding the sword he should of pushed you over board and left you in the ocean and went to find Gia! GO HOME!!!


Jake did you forget that Vienna eloped when she was 18 years old and when her husband was Iraq fighting for our country, she emptied out their checking and saving accounts and divorced her husband! What happened to "Daddy's Little Princess" when she screwed over her ex-husband? Jake if you would take the time to read the smut papers you might find out the truth about your awesome Vienna!


Jake after letting Gia go we all at the Scheurn house just want to tell you, we no longer feel sorry for you and you deserve "Vienna Wiener"!


This a picture I took of Rhett during the the show Monday night! He was seriously stressed out over Jake decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment