Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Fathers Day and.... Birthdays!!!

Just a little behind on some birthdays so I thought I would do a combined post! I think the more grand kids we get this might be the best way!
I will start with these two HANDSOME CUTE boys!!!! 
Vance Turner Cowart turned 7 on May 31! I can't believe this kid is seven! Mima LOVES this boy!! I remember when he was born like it was just a few days ago! He came into this world such a good beautiful baby!! Posey and Ben were living with us at the time.  It was a blessing to be able to give him a bottle at night and snuggle with him before he went to bed, we grew very close and we still are super close! He always has kind words for me!! Vance is one of the sweetest, sensitive boys you will ever meet!!
One of my favorite things Vance says to me all the time is...".Mima can you comb my hair like a missionary"!!!! Vance's favorite sport is baseball!!! Go Giants!!!
Vance, Mima and Pops LOVE you more than you know!!!!! Happy Birthday!!!  
Noah Kia Scheurn!!! 
My Noah boy turned 6 on June 4th!! This boy is a snuggler and yet can be very intense! I love when Noah needs his back and arms tickled! He will just snuggle right in and lift his shirt, this is my favorite time with Noah!! This boy is super competitive! I think he gets this from Pops!! When Noah is tired he will fall asleep sitting straight up! You can see how intense he is in this picture!! This is a good boy too!!
Not sure what Noah's favorite sport is. He loves football but the way he rides legs when he wrestles....Noah could end up being our wrestler!!!
Noah, Pops and Grammy LOVE you!! Happy birthday sweet boy!!

Vance and Noah love to be with each other!! I think they enjoyed sharing their cake together at Mima and Pops house!!!

Lets move to this "hot mess"! This birthday girl is hilarious!! Gweneth Ke'ela Scheurn turned FOUR on June 16th!! Where do I start with her!! I will get to the point...THIS GIRL WILL BE A STAR SOMEDAY!!
Gwen is "take charge Marg" and likes to run the program!! She is the best little sister and the best big sister!!
Gwenie's favorite things to do is DANCE, sing, DANCE, swim, AND DANCE!! I have to say Gwenie stole the show at her dance recital!! Gwenie Pops and Grammy love you so much, Happy Birthday!!
(BTW this girl has Pop wrapped around all his fingers)!! 
Ellie and Lucy, Gwen's cousins came to sing happy birthday to Gwenie!!
In fact all her cousins came to sing Happy Birthday...."CHA-CHA-CHA"!!!! Gwenie loves her cousins!!
Rocking out to HAPPY BIRTHDAY....CHA-CHA-CHA!!!! Mr. Competitive Noah boy trying to blow the candles out before Gwenie can, it looks like!! Look at those cute chub cheeks on Gwenie!! Let me just say that happy birthday cha-cha-cha- get get very loud and some what over the top! 
Happy Fathers Day to Blake, Joe,Walker and Ben!!!
These are the fathers to our grandchildren and we love you all! I can't believe Walker will be a father the end of December! We are so excited for this new baby!!
Tom Scheurn Happy Fathers Day!! I am so VERY thankful to you for the WONDERFUL father you are to our children! You have done so much for all your children in every way! You are the best example EVER! You have taught your children well.... by example! You have taught your sons to work hard! To never quit! I  know Rhett is a great missionary because his dad has taught him to work hard and to give all he can!! I know our boys would rather be with their dad any day over a friend!  They all think you are funny...even when I think you are not! All you children and grand children LOVE you!! One of my most favorite things to do is to just sit and watch your children tease you and laugh with you! I am thankful to have the best father ever for my children!  I know your love is endless for all your children and for this I am so thankful!
What I am most thankful for is my "eternal" companion"!
There is not a day that goes by that I do not think about, how blessed I am to be your eternal  companion and sweetheart! I am not sure why I am so blessed but I do know I am so very blessed to have you as a husband.... and father of our children! There is not a day that goes by that I don't thank my Heavenly Father for you! I love and cherish the time we spend alone but.... I am so thankful for your example of service and hard work you give to many and to the Lord! I am thankful for the way you honor your priesthood.
I am thankful for the love and respect you show me, For the big and small things you do for me.. Some of the small things you do for me are actually huge, and I thank you!! I love when you make eye contact with me and just smile as if to say I love you! 
I just want you to know how much I love and adore you, Tom Scheurn!!
You will forever be my sweetheart...
Happy Fathers day!!
 
A little "chicken Fry, by Vance Cowart...enjoy!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-EjyJg1eSI&feature=youtube_gdata_player
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment