Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Special Day For Melanie!!!

We had a fun wedding shower for Melanie! We had a crowed of about 60 people and everything went so nice. There were several people who helped me and I am ever so grateful for their help! 
Jennifer Wittmann come over and helped me with the decorations!! She also made the Reeses peanut butter cups!! Not sure what I would of done with out her! The one thing I could say is...If Jennifer did not help me with the decorations there would have never had any "high-low" areas!! Jennifer is for sure about the presentation!! Jen I adore you, THANK YOU!!!!!!!! Posey made the cupcakes.Yum-Yum!!!! Tanya made Oreo truffle balls that were ....fantastic!! Joe and Erin was kind enough to do all the meat in their crock pots!! Jenna made the cowboy caviar, salsa, and Oreo balls!! I just want to thank you all who helped make Melanie's day was so sweet and special!! I know this will be a day Melanie will never forget!!!
Mel we are so excited to have you became a part of our family!! 
We love you!!!!
We had so many yummy desserts! Several different Oreo truffle, Reeses Peanut Butter brownies, mini cup cakes, German Chocolate Cheesecake, and Banana Strawberry Cheesecake!! Everything was just celestial!

Melanie loves mexican food so that is what we had!! Chicken and beef soft tacos, home made re-fried beans, shrimp ceviche, cowboy caviar, home made salsa and chips...with all the fixings!! SO SO SO yummy!!! 
Just a pretty girl!!!
Melanie's future Grandmother and "Sister-in-love"!
Our sweet Jenna Winters made the delicious salsa and Cowboy Caviar" and the Oreo truffles! Thank you Jenna they were a hit! I love and appreciate you so much!!!!!
Melanie received so many nice gifts!! She said she can't wait to use them!!! Hannah, Melanie's sister sat next to her the whole time supervising the gifts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment