Friday, December 16, 2011

Recruit Scheurn....11-2!!!

Recruit Scheurn graduated from the Scottsdale Fire Academy Friday night! We are so proud of him!! He has worked so hard!! I was talking to Joe about the academy and I said to him..."I am not sure if anyone knows how hard it is to go through the academy"! Joe said...."mom it was hard sometimes but I enjoyed every minute of it, I would do it again"! That is my Joe!! So disciplined and honorable!! Not only were Tom and I so proud of Joe but Erin and the kids were so happy and proud as well!! 
Recruit Scheurn WE LOVE YOU!!!!! Your dad and I could not be happier for you! We are so thankful to call you ours!!!!
Joe was asked to present an award to his Captain.
Academy flag!!! 
One very PROUD dad!!!
One thankful mama and dad!!!
Joe invited his grandfather to his graduation and was so happy he was able to come!!! Thanks Papa, I know Joe really loves his Papa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment