Friday, April 29, 2011

"Date Night"

Tom and I thought we were babysitting but ended up that we were not so... Tom made no plans for date night and was not sure what we would do...But in the mean time he asked me if I wanted to go out and check the garden and visit with him while he cleaned the horse stalls really quick! Tom knows I like to pick the vegetables but... Not a huge fan of weeding or watering the garden. Our gardens is out at the back of our property and out by the horse stalls so I am thinking he thought he would kill two birds with one stone. It was a beautiful evening so I decided that I would take him up on the offer! When I was checking the garden I was so excited to see we had a few beautiful vegetables to pick!!

Tom was done cleaning stalls and thought it would be a good old fashion date night and decided we should just go for a nice horseback ride. As I said before Tom has a new horse... Sorella ( her register name is Sana Verse, who names a horse like that) and he had been wanting me to ride her! So with my "Roxy Slippers" and all, Tom had both horses saddled before I knew it and we were off !!!! Tom had been telling me how GREAT Sorella is and about five minutes into the ride Tom said well she is a little GREEN so be a little careful with her and... be ready for anything!!!! I am sorry WHAT DID YOU SAY???? So Tom's GREAT broke rope horse I am finding out is a little GREEN... and I am on her!! Sorella ended up doing really well out on the street and in the fields and I was quite impressed with her! We rode till sun down and had a beautiful fun ride!


Thank goodness for cell phone pictures! Tom on Jaylee! I bought Jaylee for Tom on Tom's 40th birthday when she was only six months old!! I will not tell you how old she is now!!!


Seriously who rides horses in your "Roxy Slippers"!! Tamy Scheurn!!




We would pretty hungry by the time we were done riding So.... We got the horses put up and after enjoyed a beautiful sunset we headed into the house! My good friend Zenia had made us so homemade scrimp saveche and it was DELICIOUS!! I had gone to Ranch Market earlier in the day and we had some fresh tortillas and salsa and it was so good! As Tom and I went to bed we said that, that was truly like one of our first dates as teenagers because.... We use to go on horse back rides and then go out for Mexican food when we were teenagers! I had to explain to Tom it was sort of like the old days but the only differences was... Our horseback ride was longer... the chips were better from "Georges Ole" AND we use to sit in his truck and make out at the barn! AND I will leave it at that!!!!! Thanks Tom for the fun date night...

Ti Voglio Bene!!!! I Love You!

P.S. And I did not speak Italian to you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment