Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter, Garden, Puppy!

Tom has wanted a garden for quite some time now and we have tried in the past to grow one to know avail but.... I think he has finally figured it out! We have always had wonderful neighbors that have beautiful gardens and they always shared with us so I always told Tom we really did not need a garden! But I do know it is not the same as going out to YOUR OWN garden and picking things! Vance helped pops get the ground ready and then they planted! I thought Tom had loss his garden when he left the water running but no.... It is looking pretty impressive and beautiful!! I thought I would share the FIRST vegetable to be picked from the garden this year!! A banana pepper!! Good job Tom Scheurn.... I am for sure impressed!!For anyone that knows Tom Scheurn you know he LOVES his animals!! So recently he bought a new horse so Jaylee his other horse could have a sister! Who does that!!! Yes in fact Tom named his new horse "Sorella" which means sister in Italian! So I thought we were done with new animals at our crazy farm for awhile but.... NO!! Tom's favorite dog "Ruby" is blind and her hearing is going as well! So I am sure Tom does not want to face the reality of this situation SO... My brother Kip who also has Queensland Heeler had a litter of new puppies and gave Tom a new puppy!! Thanks to my little brother Kip.... Tom now has a new puppy! Thanks Kip??!!! Can't wait to see what Tom names her! I LOVE hearing her cry all night....It is great!!!!


(If any one has any good idea for a name let Tom know!)

Now to Easter! We had a wonderful Easter! I not sure how many Easter baskets I made but... By the time I got Rhett's and a few of his companions baskets off to Italy, starting a month ago on those... and then our ward missionaries baskets and the sister we visit teach and the families that Tom home teaches and then all the family baskets and a few extended family members... I am so done with Easter baskets! I did go to the book store and bought what was most important for my grandchildren! A new book for each family! These books had big pictures of the Savior on each page! I loved looking in these books and thinking about ALL HE has done for me and my family! It was fun having the kids and grand kids over for dinner and we had a fun little softball game out in the front yard! Granny even hit a triple!! The weather was beautiful! Where would I be without the Atonement?? I would for sure be hopeless! I am so thankful for the Atonement! I would not have a mortal body nor would I have Eternal life with out the Savior and my older brother Jesus Christ!! And for this I am truly ETERNALLY thankful for HIM!!



The Easter Bunny brought me lots of new "Bath and Body Works" fun things! Love that... Good job "Easter Bunny"!!All in all we had a great weekend and we are so thankful for this time of year and the knowledge we have of our Savior Jesus Christ!!

"Vi Amiamo Tutti, Buona Paqua"!!!

"We Love you all, Happy Easter"!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment