Sunday, September 2, 2012

Welcome Gabriele Loi!

How could I say NO!
I received a call from a Arizona representative fro Education Teach and Cultural asking me if I could take an exchange student and I said NO! Sheri asked if I could at least just read a few profiles to see if I could maybe help place these students! When I opened the email both students were from Italy!! 
As I read the profiles I have a very sure feeling about Gabriele....So I thought I should do all I could to help fine him a home!! Tom read his profile as well and felt like we should try and help to! The next moring Tom called me from work and said he thought we should just take Gabe our selves!! WHAT????
Ten days later he was here!!!!
How can can you not love this sweet cute boy!! Welcome Gabe we love you already!!!!
Gabe's first time meeting his American parents!! 
We quickly enrolled Gabe in school because school had already  started! On the first day of school when I picked him up....He got in the car with his expressive Italian accent and said....I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gabe first American/Mexican dinner we had Tacos! We had to break him in fast!!! AND....
HE LOVED THE TACOS!!!!!!!!!!
Meeting his American nieces and nephews!!!! AND...
THEY LOVE GABE!!!!
We all look forward to this next year with Gabe!!! I am not sure who is more excited about this venture Gabe or Rhett!!  But I can tell you I can hear it now when Rhett gets home!!!
WE ALL WILL LOVE IT!!!!!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment