Sunday, September 16, 2012

Dr John Boyd Fattaleh Is 85!!

September 16, 1923 John Boyd Fattaleh was born!! His mother Edna want to name my dad Lawrence! So this is why my dad goes by Larry!! 
Nena, Jami and I made a big Syrian dinner for him! My dad or as the kids call him papa was so excited and kept saying that his mother Edna must be here because hr said the food tasted just like his mothers cooking!! I know my dad was very appreciative and enjoyed every minute!! My dad wrote my older sister Kim and told her that she miss such a great party and there were 2000 Scheurns running around making him feel special!! I was so happy to be able to do this for my Dad!!!
It was also Jack my nephew's birhday as well!! 19 years old! The magical age! We were happy to have his birthday at the same tie! What a cute boy!! I think Jack will be called to serve his mission in some tough city where you might have to use your muscles!! t

The cute birthday boys!!
Grandkids were EVERYWHERE!!!! They all loved to see Papa!!
Tom and I grab a quick picture with all of our grandkids!!! Now that is some very cute kiddos!!!
Ben had to work but Posey and her boys came out!!
Erin and Joe snag a cute pictures with the birthday boy!
This is Papa's second oldest grand child, Blake! He loves his Papa!!
Walker getting a quick birthday picture with the star of the day!!
Blake and Tanya and the kids with the birthday boy!!
Jami my sister-in-law and my baby sister who was born on my birthday when I was 9! The best birthday present that I ever received!!
Bubba and Nena, Grace and Tanner with the birthday boy!! I think dad was getting tired by this time!!
Jami and David with their family!!
The birthday boy looks great here!!
Baby Max wanted a picture!! We had a great day! I was so happy because I did not hear my dad complain one time!! He loved his birthday and the food and the chance to see everyone!!
Happy Birthday Dad,,,,I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment