Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I LOVE My Brazilian Son!! Eric Kentish!!




WOOOOOOOOOOOWWW Tamyy and Tom Scheeeuuurn!! How are youu ???
How you guys have been?
In Brazil everything have been crazy, two of my friends passed away last weekend in a car accident, pretty sad… one of them was driving and another car with a drunk driver hit his car…
And the other friend he committed suicide… Was reaaaaallyyy sad!
BUUUUUT!
My life has been great! I’m working and studying, I loveeeeeee my college is the best! I was looking for a college there, because is a lot better, but I need a green card, so... It’s pretty hard to get it!   
I’m in a relationship whit Leticia haha, she is wonderful, she is soooo Nice, she is making me really happy! I met her family last weekend, they are really nice too! I told her that she needs to meet my whole family (Scheurn and Kentish) she ask about you all the time hahaha
I miss you guys so much, how´s everything? Good?
I always remember about you … I miss helping you with the groceries, listen you singing in the car “I’m yours” ”Some beeeeeach soooomeee wheeeereee” “Remeember wheeeennnnn  I was youngg…. ” hahahaha Tamy Scheurn the beeeeeeeest!!!! Remember when you and I went to singing class after church? Because tamy scheurn is the beeeeest singer!!! Guess what?? The first season of the brazilian voice is coming out next week hahaha how many percent the worst? Mmmmmmmmmm… 329% hahahaha!!!  Remember? I believe I believeee I beliEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEveee I can Fly!!!!!! Jermaine Paul
I wish I was in Arizona watching with you guys “Coming up on the Bachelor (Tom’s voice)”hahahaha
I miss going out with Tom to watching him roping, he never misses a shot!!!!! Going in the backyard and making the best Garden ever!!!!!! Uhuul!  Playing Softball, making 10 home running’s   (mmmm…. NOT TRUE! I never made a single homerun) but it’s alright ONE DAYYY!!!  hahahaha Listening on his car his phone ringing “Friday night im going nowhere all the lights changing green to red..BABYLOOON –by david gray” and the guys saying hey boss! Hahahahaha. 
I miss Sunday dinners, I miss walker complaining about his back, what a girl hahahahahahahaha, I miss joe joe making his mash potatoes, Poseys cheeses macaroni, Blake talking about UFC, Rhett Scheurn playing video games, Boone stinking …Wowww all the kidssss!!
 Im so happy because God put me in the best family!
Two weeks ago happened the weirdest thing in my house, we were praying and something dropped on the floor, I don’t know… so my dad was looking for someone that could pray and bless the house, I told him about the missionaries… He is going to call his mormom friend to know how it is!
So I gotta take medicine (Not the girl, I’m talking about the doctor thing hahahahahaha)
every day now for my Thyroid ….THE WORST 100%

I love you all!!!
With a lots of love,
Eric Kentish!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment